Give me a break

"Firstly No I'm not because even if you wanted too you wouldn't be able to hurt her. Secondly she's a friend who yes I've slept with on multiple occasions-" interrupted by 3 loud growls "......Shes just that now... A FRIEND, not that I have to explain who I've been with and why!" I end with a pointed look.

All three deflated just alittle at that but still look incredibly pissed.

"Yes we know we fucked up but you don't see us sleeping around with anyone that's willing" comes out of roses mouth as she smirks and looks at me with a look of disgust. Alice and esme heads shoot in her direction looking shocked with a hiss of "rose".

I slowly drop my arm from where they where folded over my chest, hurt and disappointment running through me which must have shown on my face because rose seemed to have realise what she had said, one of her hands fly up towards her mouth and the other reaches in my direction.

"Bella I-i...-" i put my hand up in a silencing manner. Breathing through my nose and letting out a deep breath I open my eyes which are slightly tinted with my reaper eyes.

"Bella??...." Phoenix questions softly from behind me. 'Come let us go before anyone says anything else they don't mean' she finishes in my head, I nod turning my head slightly in her direction to show i heard her. Straightening up my face becomes emotionless, fighting with myself to be neutral even though rage is flying through my veins.

"I'm going to leave now. we can all talk another time, clearly emotions are very high at the moment" it comes out cold and hard letting them know I'm really not in the mood for their opinions, nor for them to even speak to me.

"O-okay but-" rose starts, I growl bearing my teeth, full reaper face. "I. Said. Another. Time." Veins taught on my forehead and neck the rage getting worse as she tries to speak to me. All I want to do is fuck that disrespectful little mouth, see if she can back talk me then. But I really don't want to disrespect my mate in such a manner its a pity the same can not be said for her towards me.

"I need to leave" Is whispered though a roar would have had the same affect. They all flinch and step back nodding while looking bashful.

"Okay..." Esme mutters looking up at me through her eye lashes, I gulp feeling heat rushing through me making my already semi hard on (from the thoughts of rose earlier) twitch in my pants.

"Let's go" I abruptly said to the remaining gang, holding my hands out to shadow travel, because fuck if flying doesn't take forever. Everyone puts their hands on some part of me my hands, arms and shoulders.
Suddenly we're surrounded by shadows before being sucked in. Before I lose sight of my mates I watch them gap in shock as we leave, giving them a dark look with a smirk im gone.

"Well...... that was interesting" Phoenix said as we arrive back at the house.

"Yeah" I mutter, walking away from them towards my room I have at their place. I mean really I may aswell live here full time as I spend more time here then with Charlie.

"I'm going to shower" I shout, I receive a "I bet you do love" from Phoenix before bursting out laughing.

I growl shaking my head with a grin. Fuck todays been a fucking nightmare.

I need to think.

Fucking Rose and her big mouth. Fuck id love to fuck that pretty mouth. Such a vicous tongue, love to see how it would feel swirling round the head of my cock. I hum as I undo my jean pulling them down and off with my boxers, along with my top and bra. Turning it on i climb in submerging myself under the water bowing my head, letting the hot water relax me.

Running a hand down my stomach towards my dick I slowly grip it. Closing my eyes I see rose, on her knees her hand wrapped around me looking up at me through her eyelashes, running my hands through her hair she opens her mouth to speak, a smirk at the corner of her mouth as she goes to speak I yank her head back making her mouth drop open wider, she yelps. I run the head of my dick on her lips slowly spreading pre cum on them. Grabbing my dick by the base I aim it past her lips shallowly fucking her mouth, I growl as she tightens her lips around me smirking as she sucks.

Really? Oh baby its on.

I grab her head one hand on her neck the other in the hair. I tilt her head back alittle I watch her frown in confusion. I smirk before pulling my hips back so the tip was resting on her bottom lip, I push every inch into her mouth and down her throat. Eyes wide and gagging on my dick she put her hands on my thighs holding on tight encouraging me to fuck her throat fast and hard.

Gluk..gluk....gluk is all that can be heard mixed in with my fucks and fucking take its.

"That's its....GLUK..GULK.... Nearly there baby.....fuck fuck fuck... Such a good girl...You're gonna make me cum and you're gonna swallow every last drop....mmmhmm" I move fast and deeper, feeling the familiar tightening in my stomach and balls.

"BELLAAA" sing faith as she burst through my door.

"Fuck" I curse and mid thrust into my hand falling onto the shower floor.

Anything gonna go right today?!?!