Explanations

There's silence. Lots of it. I have no idea how to break it, Luckily I don't have to because it's at this time Carlisle decides to shake himself out of shock.

"Huhm. Why don't we take this inside? I'm sure bella will explain what's goin on?" the head of the clan clan says claming. I scuff while shaking me head smiling bitterly.

"Explain?.." I say in disbelief and anger.

"I dont have to explain myself to any of you!" I growl through my teeth, eyes flashing.

"Bella please we just want to talk" esme says softly while walking towards me. As she's makes her way towards me I see Carlisle make to stop her.

"Esme.." he says in a concerned warning tone, she's rolls her eyes and carrys on making her way towards me while dismissing him with a wave of her hand.
Slowly she apporaches, it seems like eons before she's finally stood inches from me. I can smell her scent gently wafting towards me.

"Bella..." she whispers lifting both her hands towards me face to cup my cheeks between them, just before she can touch me I grip her wrists in a tight hold, tight enough not to hurt her but uncomfortably tight so she'll feel it.

"You have no right.." I force out through my clenched teeth "To talk to me, let alone touch me." I finish in a pained whisper.

"I shouldn't have reacted the way I did to Alice and Rose, too easy.... way to easy!" I whisper to myself mostly, Forcefully ripping her hands away from me so they fall back to her sides, I take a step back.

"Bell-.." I cut Alice off before she can finish.

"You left me.... alone. Confused and in so much pain. You left me knowing the truth. You left me knowing I was supposed to be with you. I knew nothing!" I raged ripping a stump up from the forest throwing it into some trees a few feet away, casing them to snap im half and fall.

I see them all flinch in the corner of my eye, emse backs away alittle being flanked by Rose and Alice. All the males push thier mates behind them taking steps forward.
A laugh so pained and deranged comes out of my mouth, I turn my back to them talking a deep and calming breathe. Rubbing the heels of my hands into my eyes to stop the prickling sensation I can feel where my tears are starting to form. My shoulders slump arms falling back by my sides

"You knew....... I didn't. I didn't understand why it pained me more to lose you then fuckward.....you made me believe I was fated to be with him. When you knew...YOU KNEW that it was you.... all three of you, that I needed.... that I'm fated for.... I loved you and you betrayed me......why?" I finished in a whisper, alice spoke next.

"We thought it would be best for you, you where so in love with him...... we decided it was best-.."

"YOU DECIDED?!? YOU!?. I have news for you pixie dear, nobody decides my life. NOBODY DECIDES FOR ME! FOR ANYTHING!" I roar rearing round to face them. I stalk towards them.

"Fuck you. Fuck you all for thinking you can play gods with my life, being immortal does not give you the right to dictate my life. Tell me who I can/should be with. I deserved to make that decision myself when I had all the facts. Who are you to decide that for me?" I mumble within inches of alices face.

"Step back bella" fuckward threatens inching forward towards us. I stop moving tilting my head towards his direction while looking at Alice.

"Mmmm are you going to make me eddy boy" I say with sharp teeth pulled into a sadistic grin my reaper eyes bleeding through , slowly move my eyes over to him. Cracking my neck I move to brush past alice but she grabs my wrist.

"Bella please...." she says pulling her body towards me so its flush against mine, resting her forehead on my jaw line.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Of. Me" I say in a low threatening tone, tensed up and trying to pull away from her. She wraps herself tighter around me, clinging like a fucking koala.

"Not until you promise to not hurt him" she pleads tugging at the back of my top she has in a death grip, pushing her head deeper into my neck. I inch my hand up along her neck softly, slowly feeling her shiver I grip the back of her neck firmly, I hear her sharp intake of breath and smell her arousal peak. I then tug her away enough ghost my lips over hers, not really touching but she can feel them, her eyes flutter shut.

"Aww pixie cat, I'm not gonna hurt him..... I'm going to give him a taste of hell..... show him what he's got to look forward to when he gets down stairs is all" I whisper softly against her lips, flicking them with the tip of my tongue before grinning again and pulling back dropping my hands.  She's frozen in place and let's me past this time too occupied in the aroused state I've left her in.

"Ooooh eddyyyyy"