Three; you wanna be my sugar daddy?

(-----------------------------------------------------)

- C h a p t e r t h r e e -

--------

--------

'Moments like this is rare... thank you for bring them each time we talk'

--------

(-----------------------------------------------------)

--------

~February 10th, 2020~

It was the middle of the night. The rain was pouring heavily outside as it harshly hit against the window. The winds were strong, you could hear it all through out the building.

Harry and Araminta were laying in her living room on the floor, on top of a blanket pallet. The two had their feet up against the ottoman as they talked. About an hour ago her power went off so they had candles lit on the tables.

Harry turned his head to the side to look at Ara. Her body was illuminating from the candle light. His eyes dropped down to her arms. He scanned over the couple tattoos pocking out her navy blue sweatshirt sleeves that were pulled up to her elbows. "How many tattoos do you have?"

"Fourteen," she answered as she stuffed some microwave popcorn in her mouth, that was now cold and almost stale from being left out for an hour. The girl loved getting tattoos, she wasn't finished either. She had about five more in mind. She loved talking about the ones she had.

"What are they?"

Araminta quickly sat up making Harry follow a suit. She raised her sleeve on her right arm, deciding to start there. "Here's a sleeping dog with a halo and angel wings. I got it when I turned sixteen a couple days after my family dog died, named Riceball." She moved her finger down. The family had Riceball since she was little. She even had a polaroid photo hung up on her board of him and her twin brother Andreas sitting on the couch together. "This one is a crying boy angel reading a book. I got it because when I really got into reading I read a book a teacher recommend and I started crying."

Harry let out a chuckle. "What was the book about?" The girl in front of him didn't really seem like the type to cry because of a book or a movie at that matter.

"The book was called 'Forged by Fire'. It was about this little toddler who went to live with his aunt after accidentally setting his mothers place on fire with her lighter when she left him alone. Later in the book his mother came back and his aunt had died so he had to go live with her again and her daughter and boyfriend." She cleared her thought. "The part that got me was finding out how the boyfriend was touching his own daughter."