Four; why didn't you chose to kill me the day i actual look presentable?

(-----------------------------------------------------)

- C h a p t e r  f o u r -

--------

--------

'You are so lovely... i'm glad you exist'

--------

(-----------------------------------------------------)

--------

~February 13th 2020~

The women stood in the middle of her kitchen facing the camera she has set up on top of the island. She had a bunch of baking ingredients and machines she was going to need set out in front of her.

"Hola totally normal humans," she greeted with a smiled. Ara loved calling her views by different names every time she started a video. "Welcome or welcome back to another episode of 'Bake and talk,' where I bake and answer your guys questions."

Ara hadn't done another episode in this mini series in about five months, so she was excited to finally be able to do another.

"Yesterday I posted on instagram and my community tab asking for any questions you guys wanted to ask me. Some could be advice or just random questions about myself." She picked up her phone which was already open to her instagram and started scrolling down. "And trust and believe you guys did deliver," she set her phone back down rolling up her sleeves on her light and dark brown stripped sweater. "Without out further ado let's get started."

She moved to her sinking making sure to wash her hands. "I'm going to be baking chocolate cupcakes."

"Question uno, what's my race?" The girl chuckled. "Surprisingly I get this question a lot. I'm Afro-Mexican, my mamá is African American and my padre is Mexican." The girl nodded as she began adding flour, sugar, coco power, baking soda and salt into a large bowel. (Uno= one)

"Next question, what's my baby's gender? I don't know yet I'm only nueve semanas pregnant. I have to wait till semana dieciocho." (Nueve semanas= Nine weeks.  semana dieciocho= week eighteen.)

When the dry ingredients were all mixed she added the melted butter that she had on the stove. "Am I going to dye my hair again? Oh yes, absolutely," she smiled as she mixed making sure to slowly start adding eggs.

"I was thinking when this ginger color fades out or I get impulsive again," she shrugged. "I'm probably going to do a pink money piece or a blue peekaboo style."