Seven; you make me out to seem like im emotionless

(-----------------------------------------------)

- C h a p t e r s e v e n -

--------

--------

'I get butterflies at the thought of when I'll get to see you again'

--------
(-----------------------------------------------)
--------

~March 2nd 2020~ (Same day as the last part in the last chapter)

Harry walked up to Jj and Simons flat, starting to knock on the door. All the boys were supposed to meet up at their flat to film so videos for the MoreSidemen channel. Harry knew he was going to get some shit for being about 20 minutes late but he didn't care. He enjoyed his morning with Ara and would do it again if he could.

After a couple seconds of knocking Simon opened the door. "Now you show up," he laughed letting the boy in.

Harry shook his head as he walked into the living room. On the couch sat the rest of the guys, sitting around talking.

"Ayyy, look who's finally here!" Ethan laughed throwing his hands up.

Harry let out a laugh, setting the cookies down on the table. "What's that?" Simon asked, walking back into the living room.

"Chocolate Brownie Cookies," Harry answered.

Jj was the first to grab the container, after he did the rest of the boys grabbed one other than Harry.

"Where did you get these?"

Tobi took a bite out the dessert nodding his head. "Did you bake these?"

"Kinda," Harry sat down on the couch, pulling himself into one of the corners. The boy was tired, him and Araminta stayed up late last night after they baked the cookies to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The ones Ara kept saying were her favorites. "My friend Ara made them and I helped."

"I came over last night but Freezy had said you went to Ara's house," Ethan laughed.

"Umm yeah," he ran his head through his hair. "We ended up falling asleep while watching a movie."

"My mans out here getting laid!" Jj yelled with a laugh. "Yeah, get in!"

"Nahh, nahh no we didn't," Harry crossed his arms. "We just baked and watched some movies."