Eight; don't need to get all sappy on me i understand i'm amazing

(-----------------------------------------------)

- C h a p t e r  e i g h t -

--------

--------

'Your soul and my soul were old friends who reconnected in this life'

--------

(-----------------------------------------------)

--------

~March 9th 2020~

Araminta was at work. There wasn't a lot of customers in the diner at the moment. Ara was in the front leaning on the island sketching a picture of Evelyn in her sketch book. She was bored and didn't really have anything to do, so she decided to draw the girl and give it to her some time today when she arrived at the diner after school.

"It's a slow ass day," Wendy sighed, laying her head down on Ara's shoulder.

"Mhm," she hummed, as she sketched out the brown and green haired girl's eyes.

Wendy turned her head to look at the sketch book. "Who are you drawings?"

"Evelyn" she quickly answered.

The dark haired girl raised her head off of Ara's shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "Have you ever drew me?"

"Yeah," she looked away from the drawing to Wendy, before looking back down. "A couple times actual."

"Do you have them with you?"

Ara set her pencil down, flipping more towards the beginning of the book. She stopped at a random page that showed a picture of Wendy. The drawings was based on a picture Ara took of the girl. Wendy had her middle finger up, flicking the camera with her tongue sticking out showing off her new tongue piercing with her eyes closer.

In the picture she had her hair in two messy braids with some of her black hair sticking out the braids in the front of her face, framing it.

"When did you do this," she smiled, moving the book closer to her. "It's bloody fantastic.

"Some time doing my first week working here," she answered. Ara was very proud of everything she drew, painted and sculpted. So when people complemented her work she started to get giddy. She liked when people liked what she created, it made her feel like all this time she spent doing it wasn't a waste.

Wendy looked at the girl with a smile. "You did good."

"Thanks," Wendy handed Ara her sketch book back, before walking off to one of her customers who had their hand up.