Chapter 21

Several hours later, and you managed to get maybe roughly an hour of sleep, if that. You felt someone gently shaking you early that morning, but gave up after a few minutes.

But not long after you decided to just get up and get the day over with. You practically rolled off the bed, quickly making it again. You walk into the small bathroom and turn on the sink, splashing cold water on your face. Even though it didn't help much.

You then realized you really didn't have anything else with you to get ready at all. No other clothes, hairbrush, toothbrush, etc. 'Oh well.' You thought to yourself, and shrugged and walked out, grabbing your phone on the way.

Walking down the stairs, and you sat on the bottom step, checking for notifications. A bunch of pointless ones from instagram and youtube. You didn't know if you should try texting your mother or not. Maybe she was drunk or something. It really was strange.

"What's up?" You suddenly hear a voice say from behind you, making you jump. (dude i do this all. the. time. )

You turn around, a startled look on your face, to see jeongin standing there.

"Woah, didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled, sitting on the step one step up from you.

You smile at him. "No you're fine."

"Bangchan and Hyunjin are making breakfast. You're welcome to join." He smiles.

"Sure, I would love to." You smile back.

"Oh good, because they're making enough for you anyways. Thanks."

"No thank you guys. You guys really are the nicest. Especially you." You compliment.

"I'm glad you feel that way, because they definitely don't always feel the same." You both laughed at his comment.

"Wait, hold on." You say, looking back up at him. He focuses on you, paying attention to what you need to ask, although not replying.

"I don't even have other clothes here, or really anything. And I would like to go home soon. I have some stuff to do today." You tell him, rubbing up and down your legs.

"Oh that's no big deal. We have extra toothbrushes and toothpaste and there should be a hairbrush in your bathroom. And I assume you'll leave with chan considering you came with him?" He says, tilting his head slightly.

"And you two live in the same building if i'm correct."

You rested your head on your hand. "We do. Thanks." He smiled at you nodding his head, getting up from the stairs and walking into the living room. After a few moments, you walk into the kitchen.

As you walk in, the sweet and familiar smell of pancakes and bacon fills your nostrils, giving you a sense of nostalgia, but also saddened you a bit inside. You see chan and hyunjin working on the breakfast, and felix and minho sitting at the table.

They look up at you, smiling at you as you sit down.

"So, how'd you sleep?" Felix asks.

You raised your eyebrows at him. "Honestly, I would just avoid asking that if i were you." You said, chuckling.

"So not too good. I'm sorry about that." He frowning.

"Nah don't be. It was because of something else that i'm not going to get into." He gave you another sympathetic look, and you noticed chan look back at you when you said that.

But after a few seconds, he turned back around, felix and minho resumed their previous conversation, and you were scrolling through instagram.

"Coffee?" Minho slides a mug of coffee over to you, and you gladly accept it, smiling and thanking him. You didn't dare point out it wasn't the way you take your coffee, and you didn't really care to. It was still really good, and the fact someone took time to make it for you was enough.

You took a sip, continuing to scroll through instagram, but soon switching over to tiktok. You didn't even know if you charged your phone or not, but you didn't care.

"It's about done. Just another minute." You hear chan say, noticing a few more of the guys sitting around the table.

Once the food was done, you all sat around the table, eating and laughing. A few times the guys had a roasting session, nearly causing you to choke on your food.

After about 20 minutes, you were back in the guest room, sitting on the edge of the bed drawing circles on your thighs. Eventually, after a few minutes of that, you get up and walk i to the bathroom, finding the spare toothbrush and hairbrush, both still newly packaged, along with some new mini mouthwashes, soap bars, etc.

Unpackaging the toothbrush and wetting and applying toothpaste, you quickly brush your teeth. After that, you already feel like you just took an hour long everything shower, about to pass out on the bathroom floor. But you sucked it up and brushed your hair anyway.

After that, you go to find chan, who you found sitting in a chair, scrolling on his phone in his room there. You walk in, assuming it was okay as the door was open and it didn't look like he was doing anything important.

"Chan?" You say, slowly walking in, while also slightly knocking on the door.

He looks up at you, smiling. "What's up? Do you want to leave?" He asks, shutting his phone off and shoving it in his pocket.

"Yeah, kinda.." You mumble, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Okay, let's go then." He says, getting up and grabbing his keys and bag.

"Wait , right now?" You ask.

"Yeah, honestly i'm ready to leave too." He says.

"Okay then, i'm just gonna grab my other outfit from yesterday from the other room. Should i put that back on and leave this on here?" You ask as you start to walk out.

"No just keep that one. It's mine anyway, remember?" He asks rhetorically, chuckling.

"Well yeah. But don't you want to keep it here?" You ask.

"Nah, it don't matter. And actually, you can keep it all together." He smiles at you, walking out of his room. You stand there for a few seconds, before walking back to your room to gather your stuff.

(a/n): AHHH OMG SKZ IS HAVING ANOTHER COMEBACK NOVEMBER 10TH?!?!?! CURRENTLY DROPPING EVERYTHING CLEARING MY CALENDAR OMGOGMGOGMFOMGNFBA

#stanskzforabetterlife🙏🏼