SPIRIT BALL

Vincent is a tall man with chocolate brown, slicked back hair with many layers and a single bang that hangs over his forehead. Wearing indigo-blue dark, reflective sunglasses, and a brown top coat over a skin-tight indigo blue spandex shirt. His black slacks are fastened by a white sash belt, and his black shoes are of an Oriental type with white trimming at the short heel. Vincent's skin is milky white without a single blemish or wrinkle to be seen anywhere. His eyes are icy blue, but this is hidden behind his indigo-blue shades.

Vincent walks in a forest near the outskirts of Satan City, where he feels a powerful energy nearby.

This energy is Goku, but he doesn't know that yet. Out of curiosity, Vincent wanders deeper into the forest - taking a walk among the smooth stones and lush trees surrounding him.

Finally, at the top of the hill for the dirt path he is taking, he lays his shaded eyes on the Saiyan man who is training by himself in the forest.

Transfixed by his outfit and style - as well as his wild black spiky hair - he stands and stares in awe at the man with strange energy before him.

Hey there... You can call me Goku...

*The Saiyan looks up from his training, and as Vincent locks eyes on him, Goku's ki suddenly shoots straight up into the air. He can feel that Vincent is strong.*

Goku: ...Who are you?

Vincent wasn't expecting the man to realize he was there since his back was turned to him. However he had a feeling he would know he was there. Call it an intuition of a sorts.

"Goku is your name?" Vincent takes slow, deliberate steps down the dirt path - continuing while keeping his eyes locked on the man before him, "How interesting of a name. I've never heard it before. As for me,"

He stops when he is 4 feet apart from Goku - surprisingly taller than him.

He tilts his head to the side, there seems to be a curiosity to his look that grew to engrossment.

"I have gone by many names. But you can call me Vincent."

Suddenly, his eyes narrow at Goku, being straightforward in his question with him, "You aren't a normal human being, are you? In fact, you may not even be one at all."

He smiles knowingly, cooing, "Don't try to hide it. I know you're not. In all my years wandering this Earth - never have I felt an energy like yours. I am very interested in you."

Well... It's nice to meet you, Vincent!

*Goku reaches up to take off his glasses. Upon seeing his eyes are a solid icy blue, Goku puts the shades back on.*

You're right. I really am not human, and this is not my true form.

*Goku crosses his arms over his chest, as he begins to scan Vincent with his eyes. It feels like an eternity before Goku finally speaks again.*

What are you?

*Goku's ki still bursts out of him.*

"A-ah -!" He wasn't expecting Goku to suddenly take off his shades without asking or warning. He notices many people tend to do so and it irritates him beyond comprehension.

"H-hey! Don't take off my shades!" He barks at Goku, pushing them up with his gloved fingers.

Vincent's attention was caught again when he hears Goku mention this isn't his true form.

"Ah? True form?"

He notices how long of a period Goku was scanning him from head to toe. It seemed like the other man was unable to know what to make of him.