twelve

As lights start to steam into Lucifer's room, I turn over, hiding my face into my husbands' chest. "Morning darling," he whispers, kissing my nose.

"Morning," I mumble.

"I love you, Lilith," he mumbles, bringing me closer to his body, when I feel a large poke hit the bottom of my thigh.

"I love you too, Lucifer," taking my hand from his chest and moving down until my fingers slide into his underwear wrapping around his length.

Hearing his breath catch, Lucifer groans as my nails drag down his length in a slow pump. "Darling," he groans, his hips bucking into my hand, trying for any friction.

"Yes?" I sing, a large smile taking over my lips.

Starting a fast rhythm, he groans my name, my thighs squeezing together. As I continue to pump, I move the blankets off of us, slithering down his body. Dropping kisses down his stomach, I finally make it underwear. Taking them down to his ankles, my lips wrap around his length.

"Fuck, Lilith," he groans, his hips buckling up, making me gag. Controlling my breathing, I continue bobbing my head up and down, my nails digging into his thighs. As I felt his dick start twitching, I felt myself start to pulse.

Lifting my mouth from his dick, I take a deep breath, when I start to trail up his abdomen, Lucifer takes my hair, pulling me back down. "You started it Lilith, and you are going to finish it," he growls.

A shiver runs down my spine at the tone in his voice, I've seen Lucifer take charge but never like this. Nodding my head, I take his dick in my mouth once again. Grabbing my hair, he caresses my temple, showering me with whispers of encouragement as I keep going. Feeling his dick start to twitch, I continue my steady rhythm.

Seconds later, I feel the hot shot of him in my mouth, making a face at the saltiness. I swallow it fast. Moving up his body, I place my hands on either side of his shoulders, leaning down for a kiss. "Darling," he mumbles, bringing me to lay down on his chest.

"Yes?" I ask, while kissing across his chest.

"I'm sorry for yesterday," he replies. "I've never had anyone that needed or cared where I was."

Crossing my arms against his chest, I stare at his tilted head, "it's okay, and I don't always need to know where you are. I just want to know when you decide to go somewhere dangerous."

"Will do darling," he tells me, moving his legs so I slide towards his lips. Giving him a peck, rolling off of him, getting off the bed.

"If you want me to stay in your room all the time, I need to bring some clothes over," I tell him.

"Lilith, just move in here, bring everything over," he pleads with me, getting off the bed, taking my hand.

"Lucifer, do you think it's too fast?" I ask him.

"What's too fast?" he asks, worried and confusion on his features.

"Us. I've been here not even three weeks," I whisper. "I don't want it to be too fast, and then you regret being with me, more than just marrying me. That was protocol, but we are falling in love and I don't want you to regret it."

As my head starts falling to the ground, he places his large hands on either of my cheeks, raising my face to look at his. "I will never regret loving you Lilith. I am afraid that you will regret staying here with me. I am the devil through and through, I've done horrible things and will continue to do them, it's in my nature. I don't want to pull you into that."

"Pull me into it, I'm here for it all, baby," I whisper, brushing my lips against his. "I love you, my husband."

"I love you, wife," he tells me, his lips locking against mine once more. "And I didn't get to please you earlier."