thirteen

"Lucifer," Isabania shouts through their bedroom door, making Lilith jump. "LUCIFER!"

Walking over to the door, Lilith opens it as Iz starts to scream again.

"He is in the shower right now," Lilith tells their friend, opening the door for her to come in. "Is everything okay?"

"No, yes, I really don't fucking know," she tells me, starting to pace along the bed.

"Why don't you talk me through whatever you are thinking?" I try to ask calmly, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I don't understand who this person is, or what even they are, and no offense but you weren't any help and anytime I try to talk to anyone about it, I get bitched at," she says, throwing herself on the bed. "I mean, all I'm trying to do is fucking help and even then I can barely do that."

Dropping down next to her, I stare at the ceiling above us, "Iz, I'm sure they aren't trying to be a bitch."

"I know," she murmurs. "But I want to help you."

"You are helping me," I tell her. "We just all have to work together and figure it out."

Laying in silence, I hear the shower turn off, continuing to stare at the ceiling, I watch as Iz sits up on the bed.

"Shit," I hear Lucifer say, leading me to sit up, watching as he clutches the towel around his waist. Fuck he looks good. "Iz, what are you doing in my bedroom?"

"I needed to talk to you," she says, throwing her hands in the air. "But I really don't want to ever see you like this," she waves her hand towards his body. "So, I'm gonna go."

Getting up from the bed, she gives me a wink before heading out the door. Following behind her Lucifer locks our bedroom door, turning back towards me as he starts drying himself off. "What did she really want?"

"To talk to you," I shrug. "But she's not feeling very happy at the moment. So I think we should let her calm down."

"No, it's fine, I'll go find her in a minute," he tells me, heading into the closet. Getting up, I follow him into his closet, smiling as I watch him pull on sweats. "What's wrong, Darling?" he asks, turning away from where his shirts hang to look at me.

My eyes trail down his body, my jaw clenching at the line before his sweatpants. "Darling," Lucifer whispers, my gaze shooting to his. "What do you want Lilith?" he whispers, coming closer to me, holding my chin to look up at him.

"Kiss me," I whisper, smiling as I watch his eyes flick to red back to his hazel ones. Placing his hands on my waist, he pulls me flush against him, dipping his lips to meet mine. Pulling him closer, I gasp when his fingers dig into my hips, his tongue sliding into my lips. Pushing me back, leading us into the bedroom, he sits me on the bed.

"Lilith, can I try something," he whispers, kissing my collarbone.

"Yes," I breathe out as he nips at my skin again, drawing a gasp from my lips.

"Darling, have you ever been restrained?" he whispers, sucking on my pulse as I shake my head.

Adam never wanted to spice anything up, when we first got married I wanted to try something, but everything I did, it was a no. A shake of his head and a disappointed tsk as he stared at me.

"He never let you, did he?" Lucifer asks, shaking my head again. "Do you want to try i-" before he could finish I was already shaking my head, earning a laugh from him as he pulled back. "Go sit against the headboard darling."

Shuffling back, I throw the blankets towards the edge of the bed, watching as he comes out of the closet with two ties. Watching his movements, I bring my lip into my teeth, sucking as he walks closer and closer.