twenty

"You know we should really soundproof these rooms," Harium says as we all sit down. Feeling my face go red, I place my head on the dining table, groaning.

"Ha! I didn't think you would actually say that," Lorenzo says, howling with laughter. "Okay, you got a favor out of me."

"You fucking bet?!" I hear Lucifer question, his hand on my shoulder, pulling me to sit up. Throwing a glare at Lorenzo, he gives me a cheeky smile before winking.

"Fuck Grim, go bother Lo," Iz screams, rushing through the door and running to her seat. Looking at Lorenzo she shoots him a wink, "he is all yours."

"I don't want him," Lo replies, a fake pout grazing his lips as he looks towards Grim as he walks in the large room.

"What happened now?" I ask, thanking the waiter as a plate is put in front of me.

"Ever since I finally forgave him, he hasn't left my side, I need my space," she tells me, throwing her hands in the air as Grim comes behind her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "See!"

"Grim, why don't you leave her alone," I tell him, pointing to the seat between her and Lorenzo. "Sit there."

Rolling his eyes, I smile as he sits down between them. "Why are we even all here together?" he asks.

"Because we can be," I retorted. "We haven't had one of these in a couple days."

"Make that like two weeks and it's because last time Kor-" Harium starts.

"Nope, we aren't talking about that," Lucifer interrupts. "We are going to enjoy this night and then we are going to do whatever Lilith wants to do."

"I wanna do game night!" I shout, squirming in my chair as I take a bite of the casserole.

"Oooh, I made Grim get this game from Earth like a year ago that we still haven't played, let's play it tonight," Isabania tells us. "It's called Monopoly."

Groaning at the name, I give them a small smile as they stare at me, "it's a good game but it takes forever. But honestly, it'll be interesting."

"Okay, let's go play," Iz says standing up,

"Sit," Grim states, pointing at her seat. "Eat and then we can go." Watching her blush, I hold my grin, looking over to see Lucifer holding back his own. Sitting back down in her seat, she starts eating her food in silence.

...

"I'M IN FUCKING JAIL AGAIN!" Lorezno screams. "I don't even fucking understand, like what the actual fuck."

"Lorenzo," Isabania states, her tone warning him.

"You should be happy I'm not like that," Lucifer whispers, his arm wrapping around my shoulder as we lean against the couch.

"Like?" I whisper back, moving my little dog figure a couple of spaces.

"Dominate as Iz and Grim are," he whispers back, "also you need to pay for that space, don't be a cheapskate."

"I didn't even get to do my turn," I grunt. "So just sit back and watch me win."

"Can this game be done already, I have some work to do before the night ends," Harium groans, grabbing the dice and throwing them.

"What work do you need to do?" Lucifer asks, pulling me closer into his side. "I thought we finished everything earlier."

"I have some things to do in the basement," Harium says, moving his piece, handing Grim some fake money. "I didn't want to do it earlier, so I might as well do it now."