Death and forgiveness

the sound of my phone was bothering me in my dreams, if Adeel didn't nudge me i wouldn't have woken up. " you're phone has been ringing for a while, i was gonna switch it off. but i think it's your friend." he said with a sleepy voice. for heavens sake it's 2 am, why is Anna Calling me at this time. i thought to myself. "hello" i said frightened from what i might hear. but i didn't hear a Hello Back, instead all i heared was screaming and sobbing. "Anna" i Said with a scared voice. "oh Noor It's Over For Me. I killed My Mom Noor. I killed her" Anna said Sobbing. i was confused, and shocked, and didn't know what to say. Adeel switched on the light when he realized it wasn't just some phone call.

" I did Noor, I killed her" I felt my heart sink into my chest as I heard the words leave Anna's lips. For a moment, time seemed to stand still as I struggled to process the information. "What? What do you mean you killed your mom?" I asked, my voice shaking. "Noor, what's going on?" he asked, his voice calm and steady.Anna was sobbing too hard to speak, so she just held the phone to her ear and moaned in anguish. I can imagine Tears streaming down her face, and I could feel the despair in her eyes.I had no idea what to do. Anna had always been the tough one, someone who could handle any situation with ease. To see her like this was heartbreaking.After what felt like an eternity, Anna gathered herself enough to speak. "My mom... she's gone Noor," she gulped, her voice breaking. "I Just received a call from the Hospital since I'm her emergency Contact, they Called, and Told me that she has died from Over dosage"

" I just landed here, and now i'm in the Hospital all alone with that monster. please i need you Noor, can you come here please" Anna continued while i was battling with words.

Anna told me the location and i stood up, Adeel said he would drop me off. i don't know how i was feeling, but the shock hasn't left me. although i didn't fail to notice Adeel looking at my direction once in a while.

 As I walked into the hospital, the weight of Anna's grief hit me like a ton of bricks. She was sitting alone in a quiet corner, tears streaming down her face. I approached her slowly, not wanting to startle her, and sat down beside her. I placed my hand on her shoulder, hoping to offer some comfort. "Noor" she said when she saw me and immediately went for hug.

My breath caught in my throat as Anna spoke, and I felt a wave of shock and despair wash over me. "Oh Anna, I'm so sorry," I said, embracing her tightly. "I can't even imagine what you're going through."As I held her, I could feel the weight of her grief. It was like a physical force pressing down on me, weighing me down. But I knew that I had to be strong for Anna, to be there for her in her moment of need."We'll get through this together, Anna," I said, trying to sound confident. "We'll figure out what to do next."As I held Anna and tried to comfort her, my mind raced with questions. How had this happened? What had driven Anna's mom to such a tragic end? And what could we do to help Anna find some measure of peace in the midst of this chaos?It was an overwhelming moment, one that left me feeling small and powerless. But I knew that I had to be there for Anna, to support her in whatever way I could. And so I stayed, holding her close, until she fell asleep in my arms. And as I looked at her, at the pain and grief etched on her face, I made a silent promise to myself: I would do everything in my power to help Anna through this difficult time.

Adeel spent the night with us despite my request that he leave. He objected, saying he couldn't leave us alone like this. I decided to phone Furat and inform him of what had occurred. He came over right away. I'm not sure how time sped by, but weeks passed and soon people stopped coming for reconciliation. The deceased have passed on, but the one who kept living is the one who is devastated. Her father was far worse than she was, unable to stop crying for weeks. Anna was not interested in doing anything with him though.