Bio

AN: The basics. Usual Information about the reader.
_________________________________________

Y/n = Your Name

L/n = Last Name

H/c = Hair Color

E/c = Eye Color

F/c = Favorite Color

Race:

Looks: (Go and be free to imagine what you want to look like. You have the freedom)

Age: 10+4+2

Unique Talent: Quick Learner - Whenever an enemy uses the same attack on him, it doesn't work on Y/n anymore as he will find ways to counter/block the attack.

Semblance: Clear Mind - In which he clears all emotions and thoughts in his mind allowing him to dodge and/or predict the movements from his enemy or projectiles. Works best if the enemy used an attack that Y/n isn't familiar with for the first time. This, combined with his unique talent "Quick Learner" can almost make him Invincible along with his speed.
_________________________________________

Now what does the Theory of Four Swords means?

The 1st State: "Energy Control" - Refers to knowing how to build up, manage your inner aura and use that inner energy to influence your own movements.

The 2nd State: "Sword Control" - is where you learn to channel your aura through your weapon.

The 3rd State: "Body-Sword-Integration" - Your blade becomes a part of you. You become the blade. In this state, the user can change his sword into any weapon at will by just simply channeling his aura to his sword and think what weapon he wants to use.

The 4rd State: "Swordless" - You no longer require a weapon. You become the weapon, and any form of sword use the enemy executes, you can predict. It is stated that in this state, it can even surpass those who had the power's of a maiden.

Y/n State: "Sword Control" - He can channel his aura from his sword, allowing him to use a various sword techniques, but still cannot become one with his Sword. Though he thought to himself that his 3rd State is still rusty that he considered himself still in the 2nd stage.

Description: Y/n was raised properly not to judge people from their races and/or by their skin colors. He is the weakest among his siblings, but thankfully his siblings aren't abusive or neglecting him from being weak but helping him to become strong.

Weapon: Sword. (But here's a catch! When he finally mastered or learned the 3rd state which is "Body-Sword-Integrated" he can change the form of his sword at will. Meaning that he can change his sword into a bow & arrow, gauntlet, scythe, katana, and etc. via channeling his aura to his sword.)

_________________________________________
AN: For his love interest i don't wanna be it a harem. So I guess it's either Ruby or Weiss, or both.

AN: As for my other books, I'll try.