Vol 1 Chapter 3: Beacon Academy, our new home

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, Timeskip, Location, POV, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Inside the bullhead

3rd Person POV

The bullhead is currently heading to Beacon Academy to drop the students who will become a Huntsman and Huntresses in the future.

??: "Aww~! I can't believe that my baby sister is coming to Beacon Academy with me! This is the best day ever!" A female voice said with a hint of excitement in her tone of voice as she hugged her little Sister.

She had long blonde hair, and her weapon of choice seems to be a gauntlet. This woman is no longer than Yang Xiao Long.

And the little sister whom she hugged was none other than Ruby Rose

Ruby: "Sis, please stop. You're embarassing me."

Yang then let go of the hug.

Yang: "But I'm so proud of you!"

Ruby: "Really, sis, it was nothing."

Yang: "No! Don't say that it was nothing! Because for me it was incredible!"

Ruby: "Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees!"

Ruby: "I don't wanna be the bee's knees okay? I don't wanna be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees!"

Yang: "What's with you? Aren't you excited?"

Ruby: "Of course I'm excited!"

Yang: "Then what's bothering you?"

Ruby: "It's just that...i got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or something..."

Ruby: "Not to mention that if I will get to ever see him again. He said that he and I will meet again, but when and where?" She said in her thoughts. Still not getting over her encounter with Y/n.

Yang: "But you are special!"

As Ruby started looking around inside the bullhead, she spotted a familiar H/c boy with E/c eyes in the crowds minding his own business. She was doubting herself if that boy is Y/n whom she met the last few nights.

The H/c boy with E/c eyes noticed that someone is staring at him from the distance, and he then turned his head and saw the familiar red girl whom he met the last few nights.

Y/n flashed her a gentle smile before the crowds blocked Ruby's view. The way Y/n smiled at her made all of Ruby's doubts in her mind disappeared in an instant as her face started to get red all of a sudden.

Ruby: *blush* "Ohmygosh! Omygosh!H-he's here too! What he said to me back then was true! He and I will indeed meet again! Hehe looks like I have an even more reasons to get excited attending to Beacon!"