Vol 1 Chapter 2: Day of beginnings

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Interrogation room

3rd Person POV
In a dark dim lit room, we see both Y/n and Ruby sitting on a chair, getting scolded by the blonde huntress who is known as Glynda.

Glynda: "I hope you two realizes that both of your actions tonight will not be taken lightly. You both put yourselves and others in danger."

Ruby: "They started it!" Ruby protested.

Y/n: "Not to mention that you came to the scene late. We save you the trouble of wasting time and energy fighting them. Can't we atleast get some credits?" Y/n said while sitting with his legs crossed and hands clasped together.

Glynda: "Please sit properly, young man."

Y/n: *complies* "Sorry."

Glynda: "Anyway, if it were up to me, you both will be send back home with a pat on the back."

Ruby: *smiles*

Glynda: "And a slap on the wrist!" She then slammed her riding crop to the table right next to Ruby's arms.

Ruby: "E-eek!"

Glynda: "But there is someone who would like to meet you."

A white haired man then entered the interrogation room while carrying two plates of cookies with only one hand, while the other hand is holding a cup of coffee.

Ozpin: "Ruby Rose..."

He then leaned his head forward right next to her face, staring at her eyes, making Ruby uncomfortable.

Ozpin: "You...have silver eyes."

Ruby: *uncomfortable* "Uhhhh..."

Y/n: "Creep." Y/n referred to the white haired man.

Ozpin stopped staring at Ruby as he then pulled back his head.

Ozpin: "Apologies if my actions made you think of me like that."

Ozpin then looked at the video where both Y/n and Ruby one-sidedly defeated Torchwick goons.

Ozpin: "So how did you both learned how to do this?"

Ruby: "S-signal Academy."

Ozpin: "They taught you how to use the most dangerous weapon ever designed?"

Ruby: "Well, one teacher in particular."

Ozpin: "And you?" He referred to Y/n.

Y/n: "Hellish training from my older sister." He said straightforwardly.

Ozpin: "I see. Despite it being a hellish training for you, i can say it was worth it because you manage to do those stunts while only using a wooden sword." He said as he placed the two plates full of cookies on the table in front of them.

Before Y/n can grab and take a bite of the cookies in front of him, he glanced at Ruby and noticed that she already finished eating hers.