chapter 2- luca hudsen

"What!?" I snap at the man in front of me

"What!?" I snap at the man in front of me. He looked taken aback.

"What do you mean 'what' you were just about to kill that girl" he snapped back.

"Why do you care? She's your girlfriend or what?" I said. He looked at me amused.

"Do you know who your talking to? Do you know who I am?" he said in a low husky voice.

"Well, you're not tvdu cast so no and I don't wanna either." I said.

"Your gonna regret this"

"Bring it on" I said.

Riley over there tries to stand up but she's too weak. I soff looking at her trying to at least move. What? She shouldn't have spoken about my parents like that. Blood dripping from her nose and then she coughs blood. fucking deserved it.

Then I realise my amazing white outfit is spoilt because of that bitch's blood. God my top is really covered in Blood. Before anyone could get a chance to say anything more I walk out the door without another word.
__________________________

(My outfit)

"Ma'am it's time for the press conference

"Ma'am it's time for the press conference. When are you gonna be there" my PA Jennifer says. Hugging the laptop in her hands like she's about to kill it. I am currently in my office. It's been months since the 'riley' incident.

I stand up from my chair. I have a meeting with some other business men and women and it turned into a press conference because some guy whose name I don't remember, just had to include media in every thing.

I walk closer to her.

"Lead the way" I point her to step forward. She nods before walking out the door.

We go into another building. The elevator opens and, we both get in.

"Which floor?" I ask Jennifer.

"Seventh" she answers.

I press the button. But the elevator stops at the next floor. The door opens. And I see a man, the man who stopped me that day from killing Rile-bitch.

He steps in with another man who look older than him. Probably his dad. My eyes snap to his. He says nothing. Good thing he doesn't remember me but why do i remember him? And of course he's staring at my tits. Asshole.

I look at Jennifer, she looks at me looking at her and looks down. What's up with her, now I realise she has never looked me in the eye. Like never. She is hugging her laptop more then ever now and why is this elevator so slow right now?

She takes her phone out and types something in it. And hands me the phone. I look at her confusion. I then look at what she has typed.

'that guy is the CEO of Hudsen industries Luca Hudsen.'

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Does it look like I care?" I say. And she just looks down again. I hear a small husky chuckle from behind-wait did he see.

I soff (in my mind btw). But if he's CEO then what was he doing at the FBI center? But do I care, bitches? Uhh nope.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" he says kinda singing it. Uhh fucking bitch.

"Nope. Woke up just fine, but the fact that some dick named Luca  was staring at my tits not 2 seconds ago kinda piss me off." I say with my innocent eyes. And he looks at me annoyed and anger like no one has even spoken to him like that. There's a first time to everything man.

And his dad gives me a 'you've made a big mistake' look and I being a bitch just glare at him. And finally the elevator stops and the door opens. I walk out immediately and Jennifer follows me.

This may have been the longest elevator ride in my whole 23 years of fucking life.
____________________________

A/N:

Words: 655

So this chapter was a lil short. Sorry I was busy. That's all I can say.

And I also have a bookstagram so go check it out. Link in my bio.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Thankyou love,
Prarthana.