chapter 8- pig blood

Luca Hudsen

I was angry yes I was but not anymore more. She is still the one I crave but I think she did a little too much today. She started crying while talking to me so I hugged her. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her. But she over reacted and threw my car keys away which I never found. But I called Alex to pick me up and he did. I told him about all this and he was laughing at me like usual.

There he was laughing and I was sitting with a grumpy face.

"Come on grumpy old grandma, go apologise she will forgive you." He said.

"Why should I be apologizing, it wasn't my fault." I said.

"Not your fault. It was your fault. You hugged her knowing how she is. You knew she doesn't like to socialize still you did it." He said now pointing his finger at me.

"Well she over reacted, and I'm not gonna let her off the hook so easily." I said in my defence.

" Luca, what are you thinking of doing?" He said now all serious.

"Tonight she has hosted a ball, I don't know the reason but I did get an invitation." I said.

" How about I turned this ball into a blood bath" I said now smirking. His face dropped.

" Luca, listen to me, this is not a game you can't just go on a killing spree like that." He said putting his hand on my shoulders.

"I can do whatever I want, I own a whole fucking mafia. And I have to show her that she should not mess with me like that. And no, of course I wont go on a fucking killing spree" I said and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Then, what are you gonna do?"

"That's up to me"

"What do you mean by a blood bath, luca" he asked again.

"That's up to me"

"I'll tell mom." He said.

"Come on dude, seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Ok fine I'll tell you" I groaned and his lips tilt up in a smirk.

I roll my eyes and left the room after telling him my plan. I know I should apologise to her but that's not gonna happen. I know I sound like a dick but I need her to know she can't just lash out on me like that. I won't go very far  but I'll still pull a big prank.

I went up to my room and got ready.

Bella Hale

Bella Hale

So now it's time for Tyler to arrive in NYC he's gonna meet me directly at the ball. I was getting a drink cause this ball was mentally and physically exhausting me.

The bartender served me wiskey and left as I was about to drink I heard a deep voice.

"You think you shouldn't be drinking on a occasion like this?" Luca asked. I quickly gulped down the liquid and turned around to face him.