chapter 5- who are rachel and david?

LUCA HUDSEN

The moment Laura said those words Bella's expression turned into rage. Who the hell are Rachel and David.

"OK I'll do this mission" Bella said quickly. What the hell is going on. I thought she was gonna say no to this mission but she said yes in a heartbeat.

"Who are Rachel and David?" I asked cutting the silence in the room. Laura gave me a 'shut the fuck up' look. But Bella said "my parents" looking down at her lap and played with her fingers. This poor girl her parents were killed "oh... I'm sorry" was all that came out of my mouth. "Do not pity me" she warned. Now looking at me. I could tell she was struggling to make herself look strong. She was strong. And confident. You know, I might sound crazy but I think she looked so hot that day when I first saw her covered in Blood.

Now that I think about it. It's scary how much I notice about her. Like the other day at the elevator her nail paint was red and now today It's black. She is just so different from everyone. She has some sass but that just makes her more attractive.

"I um need to use the rest room." She said and left.

"Wow" I said awkwardly.
"Luca, you're gonna be working with Bella here, she's no joke." She said.

"I know I know....any advice?" I asked.

"Yes, keep your filthy little mouth shut when it comes to her family"

"Yeah, I can tell" I said. Her parents died in murder. Yes I am a dick but I know that much.

BELLA HALE

I went to the rest room. I am some how a little happy. After years of searching I finally found the one who might have killed my parents. When I find him. I won't kill him. I want him to suffer. I will beat the shit out of him. But not kill him. He will beg for an easy death.

_______________________________________