chapter 15- "luca?"

***

***

"Don't you dare touch me." I hiss when the maids try to touch me.

After David left, soon I was forcefully locked in this room. Then some maids came to get me ready for the stupid marriage. He has prepared everything. Literally. Every. Single. Thing. He has been planning this, for a long time, I can tell.

Then they locked me in a room and some maids are here, who are appointed to me get me 'ready'. I have a plan. And that plan just consists of one word.

Luca.

I'll have to call him or something. I still have his number in my back pocket. Thanks to the fucking god I asked for his number today.

I know that I'm a trained agent but I can't fight off a whole fucking mafia by myself now can I? And I'm not even armed.

"Ma'am we have to do this, if we don't we'll get killed." She mumbled looking down.

I sigh.

***

I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes staring back at me, I looked beautiful in the white wedding dress. My hair was amazing, my face looked pretty.

But I didn't like it. I can't believe I'm about to get married, to a monster. I can't believe it, I don't have an actual plan, and I can't seem to get access to a phone. my phone was taken away.

*sigh*.

"Ma'am you look beautiful." A maid says, but it seemed kind of forced. Now that I realise, she actually keeps glaring at me.

Then I turn around to see her on her phone. I gasp. A phone. Fuck yes. Thankyou god. Once in my life you're on my side.

I quickly snach the phone from her hand. Her head snap towards me as her eyes widen.

"Hey! Give it back." She goes to take it, but I slap my hand on her mouth so no one hears.

She bits my hand and was about to scream when I grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Do not make a sound. Just listen to me. Look, you're gonna die either way. Cause I'm gonna escape no matter what. So why not die by helping someone. I don't want to marry him. How would you feel if you were forced to marry a guy like that?" I try to reason with her while making sure my voice is quite.

" I would love to marry a guy like that, you're so lucky that you get to marry the 2nd most powerful mafia's leader, besides I don't get what he sees in you?" She looked at me disgusted.

Ohh someone has a little crush, huh?

"Fine, you want it the hard way?" I say slamming her head to the wall, hard enough to make her unconscious.

I quickly lock the door and take the note out of my back pocket. I dial his number.

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.

No answer.

Okay okay calm down, I'll try again.

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring rin-

"What!?" He snaps on the other side of the phone. I've never been so happy to hear someone's voice.

"Luca?"

***

***

I walk in my house and go straight to Elsa's room. Today, I saw a bruise on bella's cheek and wrist. I wanna know who did that. Don't ask my why I just do.

And Elsa here my sister knows hacking. She's the most skilled hacker in our mafia. Even though my parents tried to keep her away from the mafia stuff, but who are we kidding. She was born in this place, and no can escape the mafia once they're in it.

Anyways.

I open Elsa's room and there she was on the bed sitting like a princess.

"Hey, Elsa I need some help." I say jumping on her bed.

"What?" She puts her phone aside.

"I need you to hack into the Camara footage of Hale industries head office building." I say, handing her, her laptop that she uses to hack. She raise an eyebrow at my hurry.

She starts hacking. "So, may I ask why you want this Camara footage."

"No." I reply quickly. She looks up at me.

"Then, I'm not doing it." She fold her hands.

"Okay okay, fine fine I'll tell you, just keep hacking."

She nods and keeps hacking.

"So, you remember the girl I'm on a mission with? I saw a bruise on her so I wanna know who did that." I say.

"Okay, I knew you were nosy but Luca seriously? Quit being a nosy bitch." She says.

"God, women really are the same." I say remembering bella said the exact same words.

She hit me causing me to chuckle.

My phone rings, I look and it's a unknown number. I don't answer.

"Okay finally, here it is, which date?"

"Uhh last Saturday." I say. She puts the footage on time lapse.

After some time I see bella walking in the hall way. Then an old man walks behind her. Looks like they're arguing. He grabs her hand and my fists clench in anger. Then tyler comes in, then- he slapped her. That man fucking slapped bella. Then the man turns around and I see his face. Fuck.

It's him. It's him.

"What the freak? What is David doing with bella!?" Elsa asks dumbfounded.

"I don't know." I say.

David is well- a nasty part of my family. 10 years ago. We ran from David. Back then our mafia wasn't that powerful and big. But david wanted my mother, he liked my mother. We didn't know anything about him, hell we don't know anything about him now too, but he has tormented my family for years. We escaped him somehow and now he's back again.

But the question is how does David know bella?

My phone rings. Again.

I pick up annoyed.

"What!?"

"Luca?" She said.

***

Words- 965

A/N:

Hieee so this was the chapter, I hope you like it.

Next update will be on next Monday.

Please don't forget to leave a vote and a comment. It motivates me to keep writing.

Also, follow me on instagram for sneak peaks and updates about the novel. Link in my bio.

Thankyou love,
Prarthana.