xChapter 63 - Club Azure (4)

At Burrito Bistro, Mesto-Presto is giving his twin babies, Landon & Avery, some of their baby food. As he's giving them their food, three people are sitting at the biggest table in the restaurant. Those three are none other than Alex Smith, Elizabeth Moore, & Marcus Veridan.

"So, who's all going to help us take down Club Azure?" Alex asks.

"Well I tried talking to Ronnie but he hasn't been texting back," Marcus replies.

"I was gonna ask Christopher but that guy is just a jacked-up teddy bear," Alex sighs.

"You guys remember when we did that game of capture the flag?" Elizabeth asks.

"Oh with Crunch and Suzy?" Marcus inquires.

"Yeah, well I tried to see if they would want to help," Elizabeth begins to say, "And while they both said no, Crunch did mention-"

Before she could finish what she was going to say, the doors to Burrito Bistro open as two people enter the building.

"Do you know how long it was to take the train here?" One of them says.

Seeing them, Marcus smiles as he says, "I'm glad you two managed to show up!"

"Yeah well, we're here for our own means," The other replies as they sit down next to the group.

Now with them are the two Seastar High students as well as Dirty Fang members, Vanessa Deli & Blanko Deck.

"Vanessa? Blanko?!" Alex exclaims, "Why are you guys here?"

"I managed to get in touch with Vanessa over the phone," Marcus says, "You did say we needed all hands on deck."

"I know it's just," Alex sighs before he glares at Vanessa, "You could have tried to talk to us more after that stunt you pulled."

"I'm...I'm sorry I got you all involved with the incident at the gala," Vanessa begins to say, "After I got done with my community service, I was trying to keep more of a low profile so I didn't try talking to you all."

"She was just nervous," Blanko admits, causing Vanessa to blush.

"Blanko!" Vanessa grunted.

"It's fine," Alex says, "Though hopefully the next time all of us get together it's under better circumstances."

Everyone nods in agreement before Elizabeth says, "I don't want to be rude but are you sure you guys want to help us?"

Vanessa nods before saying, "I overheard Jerry mentioning that Club Azure was going to go after Dirty Fang soon. I was planning on telling everyone else but once Marcus reached out, I figured it would be best to take care of it without their help."

"So you didn't ask for any backup?" Alex sighs.

"Nope, besides you know how The East Side is," Blanko says, "they don't like working with people from the North."

Vanessa nods in agreement before asking, "So where is Club Azure?"

"Well, it's-," Elizabeth tries to explain but is interrupted by the door opening.

Elizabeth sighs as she and everyone else turn to see four people enter the restaurant. To their shock, the people who enter are Tim of The Three Ts, Tom of The Three Ts, a very bruised Tim-Tom of The Three Ts, & Ronnie Everst.

"Hey sorry I'm late, someone tried to stop me from coming here," Ronnie explains.

"You're lucky I was holding back," Tim-Tom lies, trying to maintain his ego.

"Sure," Ronnie replies as he's taking a seat.

"How'd you get out of getting grounded," Marcus asks confused, "And why are The Three Ts with you?"