Part 3

" The husband of Bears they call me ! " Tormund Giantsbane proclaimed to the people in the Wintertown inn as he stared at the Northmen and his Wildling friends, as he shared his stories of Bears he fucked.

Hayley remembered a week ago when they came into town and started working on some worn down homes as Jon guided them along with some local builders.

Hayley heard stories of how the North hated Wildlings, and yet it only took Tormund and the Wildlings 3 days to gain everyone's trust, with their easygoing and jovial attitude, though Jon helped heavily in that regard. Everyone trusted Ned Stark's son, didn't matter if he was bastard or Trueborn.

Hayley had helped feed them and even contributed in the construction, spending time with Jon.

For a few weeks, she had found herself growing close to him.

A sudden feeling she couldn't name developed within her for him.

However, as she spent more time with him, she began to sense his magic.... or a similar energy.

From all the stories she heard of the Starks, she knew they had magic in their blood, but of a different kind as it granted them seer and Warging/skin changing abilities.

She had seen Jon warg into Ghost and reveal his own abilities to her.

However, his magic was strong and similar to hers, but something was blocking it from emitting.

As she was deep in her thoughts, someone burst through the inn door and sat on the chair. A Stark soldier who growled " Lord Stark was almost stabbed by that half Lannister cunt of a Prince ! ".

Everyone went silent and started cursing in shock and horror as he started explaining and finished with " Thank the Old Gods for Robb Stark, that Young Wolf, shielding his father, and thank them for Jon Snow who saved'em both by catching and breaking that blade, and kicked that pansy's arse.... I swear he's blessed by the Old Gods with how he sent that cunt flying off with a kick, and that Giant Direwolf, didn't even make a fuss while his hand bled, gods how he broke a blade ! ".

" inbred Dragons ! " someone spat " they should have been wiped out ! ".

" They attacked our good Lord "

" Kill them all ! "

" Death to the Dragons ! "

As shocked as Hayley was, her ears still couldn't believe the feats of strength Jon had ..... there was something more to him than she knew.

-

" he tried to kill us ! " Robb snarled as the Woods witch checked him for wounds as he sat on a bed with his father and brother standing nearby in the Lord's solar " The Wall is not enough, he needs to be executed ".

" you're lucky you survived, you fool ! " Ned yelled at him " putting yourself in harm's way .... I swear .... ".

" The fuck ? .... " They both turned to stare at Jon who gazed at his hand, wiping it clean of blood.

" no !, the wound will get ...... worse ? " the Woods witch's mouth was agape as she stared at the lack of wound on his palm.

Ned and Robb were just as shocked, but no more than Jon who kept staring at his palm and moved it .