Part 4

Hayley current outfit

Wizarding World/Earth

Dumbledore thrashed his office with magic.

His years of planning was ruined.

The accounts he drew money from had been frozen to him, especially the Peverell account which contained 700 million galleons.

The Potters were a failsafe that he never knew he would need, but even they were useless because they were disowned by the new Head Peverell.

The Head Peverell never showed his face and emptied his Gringotts account before nothing was heard of him ever again.

At the same time, the Prince estate had disappeared as well along with the wealth which was second compared to the Peverells. How could someone even claim it ?!. The only member alive was Hayley bloody Snape and he had made sure to hide the letter from her dying grandparents about her being made heir.

Dumbledore felt an even bigger headache come into his head as he thought of that blasted girl.

Like him and Tom, she was a once in a generation genius, but with the capability to surpass them both. She was already showing her aptitude for magic and innovation both by her first year only when she improved the Polyjuice Potion.

By Second year, she made a spell of her own.

By Third year, she wandlessly retaliated against the Marauders pranks by blasting them into the wall and the Hospital Wing.

He wanted her to become his pawn. He knew Sirius Black was obsessed with her, even if he didn't show it, and Black was devoted to him.

Dumbledore let the pranks on her continue so that she would run to Death Eaters and he could manipulate her, planting her as a spy among Voldemort's ranks, then he planned to have Snape marry Black, and after she had given Sirius an heir or heiress, she would work in Hogwarts as a Potions Professor. Then he would forcefully take a vow from her to protect the future heir Potter 'destined' to destroy Voldemort.

His plan was perfect

Then Hayley Goddamned Snape ruined it all.

She dared to leave Hogwarts in her Fifth year's end.

She didn't even return for her Sixth year, gaining financial independence in some Potions shop. He tried to force the owner to fire her but the bastard had contacts as far as the Minister and the ICW who put him under fire for harassing a hard working citizen and a teenager.

He sent Evans to convince her to return but she shut the door on her face.

He even saw the memory and was shocked to find her taking care of her appearance and look like an extremely beautiful woman.

It even got Sirius to lustfully salivate like a Dog when he showed them the memory. The Marauders were supposed to kidnap and drug her into coming back but she left the country by then, using Muggle means of transport and disappearing for months.