Part 5

Note = I have updated the cast list

" Ned - "

" It's Lord Stark to you, and get out if you have nothing of importance to speak of " Ned coldly said as he didn't lift his eyes up from his work to even look at his so called sister who stood on his door heartbroken.

" Not once you have spoken to me since my family arrived..... our children don't get along " Lyanna sorrowfully said " Father always said that a lone wolf dies but the pack - ".

" you don't get to talk about father, not after what you did " Ned's stony voice rang throughout the room as he looked at Lyanna.

The intensity of his stare scared Lyanna, but she was never one to back down " you know Robert would have never kept to my bed - ".

" Because you didn't give him a chance " Ned cut her off with a hiss.

" He already had a bastard - "

" Her name is Mya, and your lover had Trueborn children and a wife when you ran off with him " Ned glared at her darkly.

Lyanna was silenced in shock but anger covered her features " I loved Rhaegar, just like you loved Jon Snow's mother. You would have done the same thing as me ! ".

" IF I WAS STILL A SECOND SON AND HAD A CHOICE !!! " Ned thundered, shooting up from his seat so fast that it fell off.

Lyanna was now actively scared as he came towards her as he spat out furiously " I was not the reason half a million innocent people died !!. I did not run off from DutY Like A COwaRD !!!. HOW DARE YOU STAND IN HERE AND JUSTIFY YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE THE BLOOD OF THOUSANDS OF NORTHERNERS, YOU FILTHY HYPOCRITE WHORE !!!! ".

Lyanna was frightened as tears leaked from her eyes as she was backed into a wall. She broke down " I did all that !!!. I am the reason for All the misfortunes you faced !!!..... I am a hypocrite and a whore and I still have nightmares of everyone who died !!!.... but my children are innocent ".

She wiped her eyes and her voice was thick with pleading " My children are hated by Aegon. There is no telling what he might do !. They are called false Dragons and Wolf bastards by Cersei's creatures !!. The Lannisters grow in power and even with Joffrey gone, Cersei will kill all the children once Rhaegar is gone and crown Tommen !!!. Please support them, Ned - ".

" YOU WILL NOT CALL ME THAT !!! " Ned roared in fury, making Lyanna blanch in shock " FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR HALF DRAGON BASTARDS !!!. THE NORTH WILL NEVER BLEED FOR YOUR SPAWN LIKE IT DID FOR YOU !!!!! ".

Lyanna cried and left his solar.

The weight of his words finally dawned on Ned once he calmed down.

He rubbed his head and regretted the words he said about his niece and nephew..... but he will not push his people into another war.

He had enough of men dying under his command and getting their innocent children orphaned if their grieving widows for mothers commit suicide.

Dragons, Lions, Roses, they can all kill each other for all he cared.

-

" Jon " Robb approached his brother in the Wintertown inn where he found him.

Jon had barely been seen anywhere in Winterfell for the past 4 days. He had either been at work on building homes or came back late at night to not even speak to anyone

Now, Jon was gambling while drinking.... that's not the Jon he knows.

" You boy, are Kissed by fire ! " A red haired man in Wildling garb grinned at him from a nearby table as he sat with his friends.