Part 1

Hayley had enough !.

She was sick of the hypocrisy of Lily Evans, the bullying from Marauders, the ignorance of her own Head of House, the constant bullshit from her fucking housemates.....

Her father finally had the decency to die during the start of Summer after her 5th year while her mother went into a coma. Hayley did not care for her. It was because of her that Hayley was abused and bullied at school. She was St. Mungo's problem, not hers.

She had enough time to reflect on her life without being abused continuously.

She did not deserve condemnation for practicing Dark Magic because no one bothered to understand its true nature. She did not deserve a 'friend' who smiled at her being hung in the air as her skirt was being removed. She did not deserve to be looked down at by her fucking housemates who were magically and intelligence-wise inferior to her.

Hayley Snape vowed to become stronger.

She started by fixing her appearance as she healed her broken nose back to its normal shape and repaired her teeth to put them back in place and brushed continuously, making them shine white and straight.

She then started eating enough to get healthier and exercised to not get fat.

She had a slim figure and combined with her looks and the lustful stares she received while going on run for supplies, she believed she was more than healthy enough as her magic helped a great deal in healing her.

She refused to go to Hogwarts for her 6th year and started working in a diner, and made Potions at Jigger's apothecary as a side job in the Wizarding World, converting Wizarding money to British Pounds and obtaining financial independence. She had more than enough to take Boxing, Martial Arts and Yoga classes.

Hayley was even free to practice Dark Arts without that Redhead bitch's judgement holding her back. She invented several of her own spells as well.

Hayley's greatest achievement was perhaps mastering Wandless and Non-verbal casting. Her constant training of her body, mind and refusal to depend on Wand and her yoga meditation techniques gave her the ability to access magic without a Wand to channel it and cast it Non-Verbally and Wandlessly. This, combined with her Martial Arts moves gave her a deadly advantage in any fight she would be in.

That is how it went until Lily fucking Evans showed up on her doorstep.

It was right when Spring began  and Lily Evans knocked on her fucking door.

" Hay !.... you look..... beautiful " Lily was shocked as she stared at her.

When Hayley continued to scowl, Lily was alarmed and fidgeted her fingers " I know what happened between us ..... I hate how I left things. I accept your apology..... and I need your help. I have been failing class this year - ".

The door was slammed on Lily's face before she could say anything more, to her shock and horror.

-

17 year old Hayley had gotten ready and put on her jacket until she saw the symbol on her arm.