Y/n and Kefla bond on Y/N's birthday and train

As Y/N was sleeping snoring he had Kefla smile at his peaceful rest then Kefla said in her head as experienced many battles extended OST plays

Kefla:(He's sleeping so peaceful does that mean he trusts me no I haven't earned it yet Y/N must desire a person he wants to help ease his loneliness but even so what can we do against Yaikor and Victon although their strong we'll beat them after we deal with their subordinates.)

As she clenched her fist in determination she said

Kefla:(Just wait Y/N your scars will heal I promise.)

Then Y/N thought in his head while sleeping

Y/N:(I need to trust her but after what they have done I want to go on this path alone to kill them although when I'm around her I feel an comfort that I haven't felt a fuzzy warm feeling of love since Yaikor and Victon betrayed me but she genuinely trusts me?)

Y/N:(I'm probably making a mistake but even so I'll let her do this and have her build up my trust and I will regain bonds and this time I hope no-one betrays me.)

Then Kefla and Y/N say in their heads

Y/N and Kefla:(I am her/his....friend!)

Then as Y/N got up and talked to Kefla he said to her

Y/N:Hello.

Kefla:Hi!

Then as Y/N got up he said after getting his jacket on and Kefla got outside Y/N clenched his fist activating his Kāma V1 and said to her

Y/N:Kefla what was your past I don't know much about you and yet you know everything about me so tell me and you'll be one step closer to me trusting you.

Kefla's eyes held a degree of sadness and an expression of guilt on her conscience as they both sat down on a rock Kefla told Y/N

Kefla:My story basically was one of slavery as being born my parents shortly died in the war along with yours and as I was whipped into shape everytime I even questioned my slaveowners judgments and orders.

Y/N had an expression of rage and an angry face as he said

Y/N:You were a slave how could that happen!

Kefla:My parents weren't kind unlike yours mine sold me off but they only did so because they were offered a boatload of money then as I had found a friend named Viokas I had happiness but.....

As Kefla cried in sadness she said

Kefla:My friend died to protect our slaveowners and i enraged turned Legendary Super Saiyan killed them but it took me several years to master these two forms that's my past so do you trust me?

As Kefla wiped her tears off with her arms Y/N said with empathy

Y/N:I understand but Kefla you'll need to earn my trust what I want to do is have friends I know I can trust but do at least 3 more days of this I'll trust you but let's get inside okay.

Kefla nodded then she said to Y/N once they got inside she said at the table

Kefla:Remember Yaikor and Victon they have political and soldiers that support them plus they've orphaned other people like you and me but we have to tear all them down and free Planet Sadala from their strife.