Y/N and Boruto create a cult of followers called The Renokath

Then as Y/N and Boruto woke up Y/N said to Boruto

Y/N:Little bro I'm gonna go make eggs toast and sausages so just get your clothes on let's go eat.

As Boruto nodded Y/N thought as he was flipping the eggs

Y/N:(Soon the true beginning of my Revolution shall begin the beginning of my three-step plan it'll take four more hours until the applicants get here but afterwards I shall begin the plan next step is kill every single one of Seimun's Militia Soldiers Political Supporters and then I shall begin having my Political supporters vote for me so that when we storm Seimun's castle and kill him with my army I shall succeed in my Revolution and the third step is to stop every war around the planet to usher in an era of peace.)

Then as Boruto got down Y/N had their plates ready they both looked like this

As Y/N and Boruto began eating Y/N asked Boruto after they finished eating

Y/N:Boruto I have a question for you that is very important.....

Boruto:Yeah big brother?

Y/N:Do you have any problem with our methods of killing the evil and also do you feel it is wrong to drag and manipulate people into our cause?

Boruto:I had used to have a problem with killing but now I feel that since you and I have been wronged by Seimun he and all those allied with him must die but with dragging others into our cause I do not see any problem with it because you and I both know Seimun has wronged them too so why not give them Justice?

Y/N:You are right but what I now need to ask is why is it Seimun did this to me?

Boruto:Neither of us know but we might as well ask Seimun himself but after we have finished with the plan before killing him in the second step we will have to ask him can we do that?

Y/N:Yes we will but Boruto let us discuss this How strong is Seimun we might have to train before killing him in the second step How strong do you think he is Boruto?

Boruto:Well to sum it up he is hiding his power relying more on manipulation and political affairs but he is powerful as a matter of fact he is Solar System Level we shall need to get stronger to face him.