Y/N and Boruto meet Tyakio and they all begin changing the status quo

These are the appearances of Kefla and Y/N

As Y/N had told his story to Kefla he said after that in a clear voice

Y/N:And then as we had came to our home we had a unique bond between brothers but at the next day we had met someone who shared my ideals to change a failing system Tyakio someone who worshipped my methods thinking of me as a perfect being the only one who could change everything on Sadala.

As Kefla said in curiosity

Kefla:So you could mind-controlled the CEO of Financial Enterprises and killed Seimun's Lead Politician Asset and his entire team but why did you not try to mind control him like you did the CEO?

Y/N:Because Seimun would have realized I was controlling him since the CEO was not actually Particularly close to Seimun he would just think this behavior was normal.

Kefla:Okay but why were you able to rag doll Boruto last time when you said he at Kāma Seal Version 1 was about equal to you?

Y/N:Because during those years when we were training I focused my efforts into not only my speed but power-control to become as strong as I possibly could since I used all my power in a single bursts to speed-blitz and manhandle Boruto then immediately lowered it to what Boruto thought was my Full-Power and kept him constantly in the back-foot of the battle.

Kefla:Oh okay then one more question when the money had been sent back to others and you killed Seimun's Political Assets how mad was Seimun?

Y/N:Well to say the least he was very frustrated that what he perceived as a kid thwarted his plans to fund his army and crippled his politicians.

After Y/N took a deep breathe he then said

Y/N:But after I had taken Boruto to our house and made sure we were comfortable with our bearings we had begun waking up as we had begun breakfast.......

Then as Y/N woke up as Boruto was still sleeping peacefully while snoring with his mouth Y/N thought while smiling

Y/N:(Hmph I love him he is my only family I had taken a vow and promised myself that I would protect him but these last few years of our bond I had been growing rather overprotective so I will put more faith in his strength now time to make breakfast.)