Killing a demon is not as easy as one thinks

Valkre woke up and rushed outside and found that it was still dusk. He then wondered why he rushed out, he then after that he remembered that today was his special day. Today he along with his friends have to kill a dragon to show their worth at afternoon.

He thought, 'Archine should be up by now.'
She always told them so.

He then walked to her home and found that she was still sleeping.

He mutters to himself " 'I wake up very early before dusk.' I don't think that stays true anymore."

Suddenly a fast movement caught in his eyes. It was 30 feet away from him and he wasn't also anxious to go close. He quietly got away from his friend's house and drew his two axes from his back.
'Thank goodness' he thought ' I always have my axes with me.'

He saw in front of him stood a Trioflare, he was in the middle age of his life, but as always they have deadly looks and have deadly skills. They can fire you with fire and can also fly. Instead of two eyes they have three which don't make then any beautiful. At least they have two legs instead of four and that Trioflare was muscular with chest broad.
Now he have two choices. Run or fight. Running was a good idea but fate he will fly and make a toast out of him. Fight is good because he was ready with his two axes.

Trioflare charged first in ground and shooted fire from his mouth but Valkre easily does it dodged and made us light cut at his belly and blue blood came out he then drop them on ground with axes drawn to on the neck.Trioflare cried and pain, then howeld and at last giggled. For him it might be giggle but for try your it was a laugh. The boy hold his axes tight but did but didn't make a move that will kill him. Then he let it loose and decided to let that monster live.

He got up and said, "Go away ! You are weak for me." At this the Trioflare actually laughed but it was a devil laugh and before Valkre knew anything that monster started screaming in anger. He realised that the cut he made on his belly has somehow healed and he was growing in size and power, the ground was trembling an the scream was more than enough to wake up the whole village.
This monster is now in his one-time- deadly-version and was going to kill his village along with him. Trioflare wailed in triumph and flew in the sky. He blasted fire shorts at Valkre which he barely dodged, the Trioflare attached with fire beams and Valkre ran to save himself. He then went far and came back at a very high speed which he couldn't dodge. He was thrown away but somehow managed his axes to the ground that made him stop quickly. By now the villages came along with his father.
Some insisted to come back, but others said 'Fight'.

The others included even my father, my friends Archine and Lunas were there also with a horrific look. He managed to stay focused. He then remembered what his father told him once " Trioflare can only once turn into a massive form just for a while." But in the current situation that ' just a while may take many lives here.' He suddenly saw a massive coconut tree to Trioflare flying height and thought of a crazy plan.

Dear readers, do you think what that plan might be? You should not have but i know because he is me and i thought of some crazy plan but that was the least i could do. So just watch and or rather read and learn, it's your choice.

But before I executed my plan Trioflare landed and started to fight on ground. This time it was far more difficult than earlier, he launched at me which I barely dodged and that earned me cuts in my chest and again he charged at me but this time I was in no good shape and he made a nice cut in my belly

He then grabbed my face and smashed it in the ground and after that he punch me on belly that send me 50 feet away, he the took his flight that shook the earth and was getting ready for his final fire blast. While the monster was making our death ball. I saw that the monster was near that tall tree. I reached at the top and by that time it already made a huge fireball that can obliterate the whole Island. Without thinking about that, I lunged at him and slashed his back, instead of dropping the ball, he swallowed it back.

Blood was trickling through both of us but I think mine was more severe. Then after that moment he went mad, he fled in any random direction I kept slashing him till he was dead but now he was falling from a certain death height. Somehow I managed to cushion my fall by putting Trioflare first.
I got up and took no chances and that's why I beheaded him. My village people were rushing to my aid.

I sat there beside the beheaded body thinking ' Here I am sitting beside the one time deadly version of Trioflare while I was thinking that I would die for sure. Miracles happen '

And before I knew I blacked out

Next part coming soon
Have patience and try to have a nice time.