THE DRAGONS VS VIKINGS

When we reached there we were shocked. I was the first one to regain composure.

'An army versus us three, well honestly two for now, if things don't go well we will all die.' I thought, while carefully thinking of a plan

Archine sat besides me in shock and anxiety about what we were seeing.

Lunas was tied in a tree and was surrounded by two guards. The dragon was merely sleeping and those people surrounded him also but they were dancing around it like festival.

I thought a plan that was super simple and told Archine, " I will go out and distract all of them while you do something about the ropes. I will get his sword and then fight along with him and please don't come out until then. "

"But you will die there" Archine protested

"I won't " I consoled her. Archine protested but I rejected her requests.

"Ok, but let me cover you ", Archine said

"That won't be necessary", I replied

Finally she agreed upon my plan I got ready with some streching. I cut Lunas's rope and whispered him to lay there while I get his sword back. His sword was in the middle of the procession I am going to disturb. I aimed for the two guards and threw my axes towards their head which killed them instantly and the whole procession halted and started at the dead guards. I came out and extracted my axes from their skulls and slowly started walking towards them. They lost their composure for a while and after that they shot arrows towards me which can be easily dodged as it was slow. Then came darts which were much faster but due to some reason it slowed down when it came near me and i realised that it was Archine covering me with air power. I felt relieved but again I continued moving forward and finally I came to infantry line of theirs and I started attacking in any random pattern. The infantry soon regained from their shock and started attacking. I dodged most of the attack and those people also gave me cover from darts and arrows coming from the back I almost reached the dragon when a Trion leaped out with a girl on the back and pinned me on the ground. It bared it's fangs and dripping it's saliva inn my mouth. The infantry came and pointed their spears towards me. When the Trion finally released its grip and a man came to bind me, I cut the man's legs and kicked him and jumped up. Seeing this, the girl said something which I didn't understood.

The men came for me again and but I slashed half of them. Again her Trion leaped towards me but this time I dodged it and continued my killing. The Trion unintentionally killed the man in front and with greatest struggle I picked Lunas's sword and threw it in the wild and shouted repeatedly, " Run and take cover. "

A few moments later I was captured and was thrown in a cell. I heard a loud roar of men from where I came and I saw their village.

It was a nice and posh village the houses were made generally hut and there was a hut which was bigger than the rest of them and right after that was a road through the forest and then this stinking cell.

I sat over there and analysing the cell. The rocks were very hard to break but the back window's rods were brittle and was breakable. The front road was hard also so my only chance was the back window but the moment I thought that the guards hailed and said, " Good afternoon sir. "

In front of me was the village chief, I presumed that he was 6 foot tall and had a nice beard, his eyes were red and he looked some kind of magician and he was the best looking guy I had ever seen.

He saw me and said, " So you are the one who attacked my men huh! "

I said ," Yeah! It was me "

"You know what? I think it would be best if I announced a death sentence in a few days , let's say three days", he said

The head jailor nodded his head and so the other people present.

"So this is it , three days from now you shall be executed in the middle of the village ", he said

My heart skipped a beat after hearing this. Never in my life have I thought how I was going to die but I thought I would never die in an execution, but in three days i am going to die and I don't want that

'Anyways I have the back window to escape ' , I thought

"If you are thinking about escaping from the back window",  he said as if read my mind ," you would be burned to death and let me assure you that there is no water body nearby and you are not the first one to try escaping."

Those words sent a chill down my back and I thought about Archine and Lunas and prayed that they would have escaped by now.

Next part coming soon
Please be patient and try to have a great day

Note :- There is a festival going around so I am having trouble writing with all those noise and I am extremely sorry for the delay