CHP1: I'M NOT HERE TO PLAY

"i want you to dance for me and me alone ,
.
.
.
.
"No jungkook, I can't. I am tied to this company, and I'd prefer to stay here "
.
.
.
.
"I am telling you I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbours know my name."

Jimin, a magnetic dancer renowned for his captivating performances, finds himself entangled in an unexpected twist of fate when he crosses paths with the wealthy and discerning critic, Jeon Jungkook known for his opulent lifestyle and unwavering standards, he becomes enraptured by Jimin's mesmerizing moves. Obsessed with the fear that others might snatch away this allure, he offers Jimin the chance to dance exclusively for him.
.....

Thanks for choosing "dance for me" as your reading choice. This book is written based on my imagination. Any other book similar or with similar scenarios is all a coincidence. Don't be silent readers. Vote and comment your opinions. Alot of warnings ⚠️

Ⓒ︎Adinaadiana15

Trailer:

Upcoming

_______________

"It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has to."
_

______________

Sitting in the crowds, Jungkook stared as the girl danced and swayed everywhere. However, it seemed like his eyes only caught the imperfections.

Once done with her performance, she placed a gentle bow, breathing heavily. Jungkook adjusted his glasses before delivering his critique.

"Your performance is one of the worst I have ever seen in my entire life as a dance critic. Your armpit stinks, your hair is messy, and you're just five seconds away from tearing your clothes apart. Darling, nobody told you to do ballet in such a state or tight clothes. You should have gotten an L-sized cloth," Jungkook remarked.

The girl looked around before running away from the stage.

"Classic drama," Jungkook muttered before hes's piercing gaze followed the next dancer on stage, and he couldn't contain his brutal assessment.

The excessive use of glitter on her face made her look more like a disco ball than a performer, and her moves lacked any semblance of fluidity.

"Is she trying to summon a glittery tornado with those arm movements?" Jungkook scoffed quietly, his brutally honest commentary continuing.

The audience, oblivious to his thoughts, clapped politely, but Jungkook couldn't hide his disdain.

"The way she contorts her body is cringe-worthy. It's like watching a dance battle with invisible enemies Jungkook's critical eye spared no details as he observed the next dancer taking the stage. The attempt at elegance is futile; it's more like a chaotic symphony of awkward moves,"he critiqued, his tone cutting through the applause.

He leaned back in his seat, the faintest hint of a smirk playing on his lips as if he reveled in the prospect of dissecting her performance.

he critiqued, his tone cutting through the applause.

Jungkook's standards seemed almost impossible to meet, and the dancer on stage unwittingly faced the scrutiny of an unsparing critic.  remarked, his expression unyielding.

The dancer glared at him before storming off

"Talentless commoner" taking off his glasses walking out of the theater.