CHP7: I'M NOT TO BE MESSED WITH

_______________

"You mess with everyone and you go free" 

"I'm not everyone thoughi "
_

______________

Jimin forced himself to focus on his work, determined to finish up quickly.

Glancing out the window, he noticed how dark it was outside, the fading light a stark reminder of the hours he had spent lost in his thoughts.

Packing up his files, he made his way to his uncle's office, his heart pounding with a mixture of apprehension and resolve.

As he approached the door, he couldn't help but feel a surge of defiance, a determination to reclaim what was rightfully his.

Knocking firmly on the door, Jimin waited for his uncle's invitation before stepping inside.

His uncle, Mr. Park, a man with a calculating glint in his eyes and a polished veneer of charm, looked up from his work, surprise flickering in his eyes as he took in Jimin's determined expression.

"Ah, Jimin," Mr. Park greeted, his smile smooth but tinged with a hint of skepticism.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?"Jimin squared his shoulders, meeting his uncle's gaze with unwavering determination.

Though his exterior appeared composed, beneath the surface, Jimin's mind churned with memories he had long tried to bury.

"Uncle," he began, his voice steady despite the storm raging within him.

"I've thought about your offer."A wide smile spread across Mr. Park's face, a glimmer of anticipation dancing in his eyes.

"I knew you'd come around, Jimin. You've always been a smart and pretty boy."

Jimin's jaw tightened at the mention of his uncle's manipulative tactics, but he kept his composure.

Every moment spent in his uncle's presence brought forth a flood of memories - memories of a childhood tainted by betrayal and abuse.

"I've made up my mind. I want my company," Jimin declared, his voice tinged with a steely resolve born from years of silent suffering.

Mr. Park's smile faltered, replaced by a look of disbelief.

"What?" he asked, his voice tinged with incredulity.

"You can't be serious!"

"I said what I said," Jimin replied boldly, his tone unwavering.

"My dad entrusted you to take care of me, but you failed." As the weight of Jimin's words settled over the room, an uncomfortable silence descended.

"But you failed. Over and over again." he couldn't understand what was happening to him a new found confidence filling his whole existence he was determined, determined to get back what he had lost.

Jimin's mind flashed back to the countless instances where his uncle had exploited his vulnerability, leaving scars that ran deeper than any physical wound.

"What?! I did take care of you I took care of you so so well " the man said licking he's lips.

"You didn't," Jimin countered, his voice rising with anger.

"Can you imagine a nine-year-old crying not to be touched? I trusted you. I fucking trusted you."

A cold laugh escaped Mr. Park's lips, his eyes flashing with malice.