CHP6: I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU

_______________

"You don't know of the nasty things I dream of you "
_

Jimin awoke the next morning, aching and bruised both physically and emotionally.

He stumbled into the shower, the cold water providing a fleeting sense of clarity, unaware of how his lips turned pallid, and his teeth began to chatter.

Sobs echoed in the small bathroom, escaping from a place deep within him that craved happiness.

"I just want to be happy," he cried, the words muffled by the sound of water.

Tears flowed endlessly, a silent plea for relief.

Turning off the shower, Jimin emerged, face still wet, a numbness enveloping him.
He dressed, checking his face for visible injuries, silently hoping his torment wouldn't be noticed he didn't want bumseok to be in trouble.

With a forced smile, he stepped outside into the chilly breeze, desperate to maintain some semblance of normalcy.

Arriving at his workplace, Jimin mechanically arranged files, trying to bury his pain.

His phone rang, an unknown caller causing his brows to furrow.

Hesitant, he answered, only for the familiar voice of Jungkook to greet him, the mere sound sending a shock through Jimin.

"Oh... Jungkook?" he stammered.

"Yeah, it's me. Are you okay?" Jungkook's concern was evident.

Jimin hesitated

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Jungkook, perceptive as ever, hummed, sensing the falsehood.

"Have you thought about what we discussed?" he inquired gently.

Jimin, still grappling with his own torment, stumbled over his words.

"I... I haven't thought much about anything, to be honest."

"It's okay, Jimin," Jungkook reassured.

"But I have something on my mind, and since you're my psychologist, I need advice."Jimin bit his lips nervously, hanging on to Jungkook's every word as they spoke over the phone.

**Jimin:** "Okay, tell me what's on your mind," Jimin said, listening intently.

"I've been thinking about us. I mean... you look so damn irresistible," Jungkook replied, a faint smirk evident even through the phone.

Jimin bit his lips, feeling a surge of warmth coursing through him. As Jungkook continued, Jimin's inhibitions began to unravel.

**Jungkook:** "You know you want me. You can't deny it. You want me to wreck you open, moan my name all night with that angelic voice of yours."

Jimin, struggling to maintain composure, whispered Jungkook's name, but Jungkook hushed him gently.

**Jungkook:** "I know you're imagining me fucking you hard, so hard that you can barely breathe."