CHP4: MY BODY MY CHOICE

_______________

"Sometimes it's hard to face reality."
_

_____________

Jimin reluctantly rose from his bed, weariness etched in every movement, preparing to succumb to the refuge of sleep.

The black card, a haunting reminder of an encounter he wished to erase, weighed heavily in his pocket.

Biting his lips, he approached it, a forbidden temptation tempting him to make that call. The distant thud of the main door closing jolted him back to reality, urging him to hide the card once more.

Retreating to the bed, he became an unwilling spectator awaiting the entrance of his boyfriend.

As Bumseok entered, a suffocating cloud of alcohol trailed behind him. Jimin, attempting to shield himself from the scent, shifted away, a subtle but deliberate withdrawal.

Bumseok persisted, feigned affection masked by the stench of liquor, leaving a trail of deceitful kisses.

The term 'babe,' once tender, now echoed with unsettling resonance. Suppressing the disquiet, Jimin grimaced at the lingering odor.

"Why are you acting like this,babe?" Bumseok's inquiry, tinged with confusion, intensified Jimin's discomfort.

A question that carried more weight than it appeared. "Babe, you fucking smell like alcohol," Jimin's retort bore the weight of unspoken grievances.

He continued to shift away, a futile attempt to distance himself from the suffocating atmosphere. The term 'babe' felt like a foreign language, unsettling and unfamiliar.

Suppressing the feeling, he pointed out the overwhelming scent.

"Why are you acting like this?" Bumseok questioned again, inching closer, the tension escalating.

Jimin's discomfort reached new heights. "Babe, you fucking smell like alcohol I need you to back off!" Jimin snapped again, shifting further away.

He attempted to avoid confrontations, knowing they could escalate quickly, the potential for physical violence lurking.

Jimin trembled as Bumseok's voice resonated in a menacing tone, "Are you now shouting!?" The room seemed to shrink as the tension escalated.

Bumseok's frustration burst forth, accusing Jimin of many things.

"First, you come home smelling like another man," Bumseok's accusations hung heavy in the air.

"And now, you're denying me my right!" His frustration swirled into a storm, but Jimin, resilient, refused to succumb.

"My body isn't your right,"

Jimin retorted, his voice cracking under the weight of his emotions.

"Whatever I do isn't your business!"

Bumseok, unable to control his escalating anger, rose abruptly, hurling a glass vase towards Jimin.

Luckily, Jimin managed to dodge the projectile, but fear took root.

"What is wrong with you?!" Jimin screamed, the terror of facing the man he had been dating for four years settling in.

"Stop raising your voice at me, stupid hoe!" Bumseok roared, seizing Jimin's hair forcefully.

Desperation colored Jimin's plea, "Let go! fucking dickhead" His attempt to break free met resistance as he retaliated, slapping Bumseok's face.

The exchange intensified, Bumseok hurling accusations and advancing aggressively.

"No, your mom is the hoe! If not you wouldn't be confused about your real dad" Jimin's defiant shout reverberated, a desperate attempt to assert some semblance of control.

Two tight slaps from Bumseok silenced him, pain and humiliation mingling in the dimly lit room.

Bumseok, relentless, pinned him down, unleashing an onslaught of attacks.

"Stop, you're hurting me!" Jimin whimpered, tears streaming down his face. He tried to defend himself, knowing he lacked the strength to match Bumseok's aggression.

As Bumseok finally withdrew, staggering out of the room, the door slammed shut.

Jimin flinched, the echo lingering in the emptiness that followed.

Tears flowed uncontrollably as he sobbed, the weight of a broken relationship and shattered trust pressing on him. Nibbling on his bottom lip, a familiar gesture, brought little comfort.

In this emotional abyss, an unsettling emptiness crept in, magnified by the absence of someone-Jungkook.

Approaching the jacket, a symbol of a forbidden desire, Jimin hesitated. Ego and uncertainty held him back, the fear of reaching out to a stranger echoing Bumseok's warning.

His phone rang, displaying an unknown number.

Hesitant, Jimin answered, bringing the device to his ear, seeking solace in the unknown voice that offered a fleeting connection.Waiting for an answer from the other line, he heard a "Jimin?" that made him burst out crying.

He didn't even have time to question how Jungkook had gotten his number; he was just happy that it was him.

Biting his lips quickly, trying to suppress the tears, he replied, "Yes?"

"you're crying," Jungkook said, almost questioning.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin responded, "Yeah, I'm just perfectly fine, was just uhm, messing around."

Sensing otherwise, Jungkook insisted,

"No, you're not. Send me your address." Jimin hesitated, assuring Jungkook that he was truly okay.

"I'm just crying out of happiness. May I ask what you need?" Jimin questioned.

"Well, I'm coming tomorrow to the hospital. Can we hang out at a cafeteria?" Jungkook questioned, sounding unsure.

"Is this you being nice?" Jimin laughed, maybe after a good amount of tears he could laugh just there in his room, the only thing there was, his badly bruised face, raining sound, and Jungkook, the stranger that made him happy.

"I'm trying to be nice, don't say no please," Jungkook smiled from the other end, talking in a pouty voice. Jimin smiled before agreeing,

"Of course, so am I now your friend?" he questioned, biting his lips out of happiness. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Jungkook replied, laughing.

Jimin laughed too before he heard a dead silence on the other end.

"Uhm, hello, is something wrong?" Jimin questioned,

"No... Nothing, your laugh is so precious," Jimin felt a slight heat on his cheeks,

"Thanks," Jimin said, brushing his hair to the back of his ear.

"So... tomorrow?" Jungkook questioned,

"Yeah, of course," Jimin said,

"Okay then, bye, puppy," hearing the nickname, Jimin held the phone close to his chest, a wide smile spreading across his cheeks as he fell to the bed.

Puppy?maybe he could get close to Jungkook just a bit.

Jungkook looked at his phone for a while, smiling before realization hit him. This was the name he had given him, but maybe it was time to move on.

He was gone; he betrayed him, and there was nothing he could do or say.

He felt like he was being friendlier than usual especially being that person that didn't easily show he's emotion .

He needed to be careful just careful enought not to make the same mistake twice .

Getting up, he headed to the gym before showering and going to bed.

Vote please 🌟