CHP9: I MUST BE CRAZY

Jungkook, dressed and scrutinizing himself in the mirror, stepped outside.

His gaze flickered towards his bodyguard and manager, noticing a subtle twitch in his neck .

"What's wrong?" the manager inquired, eyeing Jungkook with concern.

Jungkook brushed it off, muttering, "Nothing," as he strode towards the waiting car.

Entering the vehicle, Jungkook was taken aback to find Jimin sitting there.

"How did you get in here?" he questioned, a hint of surprise in his tone.

Before Jimin could explain, the manager interjected,

"He's coming with us to the family festival." Jungkook's eyebrows shot up.

"Why?" he asked sharply.

"He'll help you calm down; he's your psychologist," the manager explained, sounding slightly confused.

"No, he won't. Get the hell out," Jungkook retorted, his voice firm and commanding.

"W-what?" Jimin's expression registered surprise as Jungkook grasped his arm tightly, urging him to leave.

"Jungkook, stop it! You're hurting him," the manager scolded, reprimanding Jungkook's rough handling.

"He needs to get off here. It's his fault that I'm this drunk," Jungkook blurted out, his frustration bubbling over.

"Jungkook, you drank again?" The manager's tone was incredulous, his annoyance evident.

Jungkook averted his gaze, murmuring,

"I... I'm sorry, Jimin. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me," a note of desperation creeping into his voice.

Jimin remained silent, his expression unreadable, as he glanced towards the door, making an attempt to leave the car.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry," Jungkook pleaded, his grip on Jimin's arm loosening slightly.

"I need you there," he added, sounding desperate.

Reluctantly, Jimin sat back down, but the tension between them remained palpable.

The manager shot Jungkook a stern look.

"We're going to the family meeting. Why would you drink?" he demanded, his frustration evident.

Jungkook sighed, playing with his lip piercing nervously.

"It was just a small amount. I didn't mean to do that," he explained, a hint of remorse in his voice.

"I'm just not in the best mood."he spoke again trying to justify himself

"You better behave then," the manager admonished, his tone stern.

...

"We're here," he announced as they arrived at their destination.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance as the paparazzi swarmed around them, their flashing cameras blinding him momentarily.

"This is one of the reasons I hate family meetings. Fuck these dumb people," Jungkook muttered under his breath as they entered the room, his hand still firmly gripping Jimin's arm to ensure he didn't get lost.

Jimin turned his back, surveying the surroundings, his eyes meeting someone's gaze.

He waved enthusiastically, a brief flicker of happiness crossing his face as he recognized the person approaching.

But the cameras suddenly shifted their focus, ignoring Jimin's interaction and capturing another individual's entrance.

Jungkook's voice cut through the tension.