CHP8:I TAKE MY DECISIONS NOT YOU

_______________

"I've always made and took my decisions and I'll keep doing that "
_

______________

The morning sun cast a harsh light through the curtains as Jimin forced himself to wake up, his body still sore from yesterday's altercation with Bumseok.

Despite the pain, a newfound sense of determination flickered within him.

He refused to cower in fear any longer.

As he entered the kitchen, Jimin met Bumseok's cold gaze with a defiant glare of his own.

He would no longer be intimidated by his abusive boyfriend's threats.

"Who were you talking to last night?"

Bumseok's voice sliced through the air, filled with suspicion and anger.

Jimin squared his shoulders, refusing to back down.

"None of your business," he shot back, his voice laced with a steely resolve.

Bumseok's eyes narrowed, his fists clenching at his sides.

"You dare to defy me? Again ?" he growled, advancing towards Jimin with a menacing aura.

But Jimin stood his ground, unflinching in the face of Bumseok's rage.

"The next time you lay your hands on me," he declared, his voice trembling with suppressed fury, "I swear you'll regret it."

For a moment, silence hung heavy in the air as Bumseok's eyes bore into Jimin's with a mixture of shock and anger.

But Jimin refused to waver, his resolve unwavering.

With a frustrated grunt, Bumseok turned on his heel and stormed out of the room, leaving Jimin alone with his thoughts.

Though he knew the confrontation was far from over, Jimin couldn't help but feel a sense of empowerment coursing through him.

As he prepared to face another day in his tumultuous relationship, Jimin vowed to never again allow himself to be a victim of Bumseok's abuse.

He knew the road ahead would be difficult, but for the first time in a long while, he felt a glimmer of hope that he could reclaim control of his life.

---

The first light of dawn filtered through the floor-to-ceiling windows of Jungkook's lavish penthouse apartment, casting a soft glow over the sleek, modern furnishings.

With a groan, Jungkook stirred from his slumber, his mind still foggy from a restless night.

As he slowly blinked his eyes open, the first thing his gaze landed on was a bottle of premium vodka sitting on the sleek marble countertop of his kitchen island.

The sight of it brought a wave of frustration crashing over him, a bitter reminder of the countless nights he had spent drowning his desires and frustrations in alcohol.

Jungkook's thoughts drifted to Jimin, the object of his unrelenting desire.

He couldn't shake the image of those captivating eyes, the curve of those enticing lips, the way Jimin's presence seemed to ignite a fire deep within him.

But as much as he longed for Jimin, he knew their connection was fraught with complications.

The pressure from his family to uphold their image, the expectations placed upon him as the heir to their business empire—it all weighed heavily on him, suffocating him with its suffocating embrace.