I walked with the guys and Pete came over to my house.
We went to my room and I went face first into my bed.
"Why didn't you tell me he's hot?!" I complained.
"Woah, who?" Pete asked in confusion.
"Mr. Way!" I yelled into my pillow.
"Oh shit- you have a crush on Mr. Way?" He gasped.
"No! I just wasn't expecting him to be hot!"

I sat up and groaned.
"What do I do Pete?" I asked, staring at the wall.
"About what?" He asked in return, sitting down next to me and leaning back.
"About Mr. Way making me a nervous mess!"
"Oh, uhm... talk to him about it? You did say that he told you to talk to him if you have any problems"
"How are you not a nervous mess around him?"
"He's a little weird in my opinion" Pete shrugged. "He never yells at anyone, he just glares at people and I feel like it gets really cold when he does that"
"That's... fun..? Anyway, his stare makes my stomach do like a million flips and his voice is so- fuck... his voice is amazing"
"You definitely have crush on him!"
"No!" I covered my face.

Pete sighed and patted my back.
"You have a chance, alright? To my knowledge Mr. Way is single and he-" he chuckled. "He doesn't seem to be the straightest guy, I can be your wingman"
"I don't like him like that!" I exclaimed. "And if you were my wingman you'd just push Mr. Way on top of me and run away!"
"Okay true but-!"
"Pete I don't know if I see him like that!"
He sighed and crossed his arms.

The next day came around and I put my uniform on, leaving the tie hanging loosely around my neck and leaving the collar of my shirt unbuttoned so I could be more comfortable. I started walking to school by myself and soon heard footsteps behind me.
"Hey Y/N" Andy greeted me with a small smile.
"Hi Andy" I hummed.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just a little stressed"
"Is it about Mr. Way?" He pushed his glasses up a little and looked at me.
"Yeah, I guess" I shrugged. "Where are the others?"
"They're either super duper early or late" Andy sighed, kicking a rock. "I don't get why they'd go early"

We arrived at the school and I said bye to Andy as he went to his maths class and I went to Mr. Way's classroom.
He was sitting at his desk with his arms crossed.
"Y/N" he said, his voice a little raspy.
"Mr. Way" I answered.
He looked tired and his hair was all messy.
"Are you okay, sir?" I walked over to his desk.
"Yeah, just had a rough night" he looked at me, his eyes a little red.
"Well, I brought some poems I wrote this summer and I thought you might be interested in reading them.." I clutched the papers in my hands tightly. "But I understand if now's not a good t-"
"No, let me see them, I think they'll make me feel a little better" he interrupted me. "Thank you"
I handed him the papers and he started reading through them.