13.

The rest of the week was fairly normal as I waited for Saturday to roll around. Time went faster than I thought it would and soon it was time for me to start getting ready.

I put on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a black shirt and Mr. Way's leather coat.
"Y/N, Mr. Way's here for you!" My mom called from the hallway.
"I'm coming!" I said, messily rubbing eyeliner under my eyes. I ran out of my room and saw Mr. Way waiting for me, wearing tight jeans, a a button up and a leather jacket. He smiled at me and I could feel my cheeks grow warmer.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Y-Yeah, totally" I answered, nodding.
"Stay safe kiddo" my mom said.
"I'll make sure nothing happens to your son, Ms. Y/L/N" Mr. Way said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Let's go now, Y/N"

He took me to his car and opened the back door for me.
"Mikey, this is Y/N" he introduced me to his brother, a skinny guy with glasses, dirty blonde hair and sharp features. He was wearing a Joy Division shirt, a worn black hoodie and skinny jeans.
"Hi" he muttered. "Are you Gerard's student?"
"Not outside of school" Mr. Way put in. "But yes, he is"
"Mhm, cool" Mikey nodded and looked out of the window. Mr. Way turned on the radio and

We arrived at the shop and Mikey and I hopped out as Mr. Way went to park the car.
"So... what bands are you into?" Mikey asked, messing with his hair.
"Oh all kinds of punk and rock and stuff, Misfits and Queen go hard" I answered, looking at my reflection from the window. "Do I look okay?"
"Yeah, why?" He looked me up and down. "Ohhh.... Goddamn..."
"Shush!" I giggled. Mr. Way came up behind us and placed a hand on my back.
"C'mon now" he said softly. Mikey chuckled and gave his brother a look. Mr. Way glared back at him and squeezed my side a little as we went inside.

"Woah, this is a lot of people" I mumbled, looking around nervously. Mr. Way put his arm around me and pulled me to his side.
"Just stay with me, okay?" His voice was gentle and calm. "We can leave wherever you want to"
"Yes sir" I nodded. "Thank you"
"Cmon, let's go look at the vinyls!"
He smiled at me and we went to the music section.

"Oohh! Look!" I exclaimed. "It's a Queen collector's box! I do not have enough money for it"
Mr. Way chuckled and ruffled my hair. I blushed a little and smiled up at him. He smiled back at me and for a moment, the world stopped around us. His smile is so soft and sweet, his hair wasn't neatly styled, it was a little messy and more natural and his chin was a little scruffy. His cheeks went slightly pink and he looked away.

"Wait, where's Mikey?" He asked, looking around.
"Huh?" I started looking around as well and spotted Mikey talking to someone, seeming flustered.
"Wait is that- Sir, I think Pete is hitting on your brother"
"He's doing what now?" Mr. Way spun around and looked in Mikey's direction. "Oh damn"
"Oh fuck- Pete can't see me here with you. What do we do?"
"Uhm- I don't know!"
"We have to go into the crowd and separate, c'mon"