6.

I covered my face and Mr. Way chuckled at me.
"C'mon, you were the one who wanted me to act more casual!" He grinned.
I stared at his teeth, his canines were sharp and white, it would be one hell of a bite.

I hummed and kept writing.
"What have you gotten done?" Mr. Way asked after a while of silence.
"The basic myths and some anatomy stuff" I replied, not lifting my eyes from the paper.
"Let me see" he walked over and snatched the paper form me, sitting down next to me.
I let out a small annoyed grunt and Mr. Way gave me a glance.
"You've got some of the anatomy wrong, some vampires can survive without blood and also in the sun" he said, looking at me. "Fix that and... is this a picture of me?" He pointed to a drawing in the corner of he page.
"No-" I tried to snatch the paper from him and he lifted it above my head, grinning.
"It is me, isn't it?" He stared me, a grin plastered onto his face. I frowned and reached for the paper. He leaned back and waved the paper above my head. I had to get almost on top of him to get the paper back and we ended up in a very awkward position.

Mr. Way had a mischievous smile on his face and his hand on my shoulder to keep me from falling on him. I couldn't move, I was too embarrassed to do anything ask I just stared at him.
"Mr. Way please give the paper back to me" I mumbled.
"Alright fine" he sighed dramatically and gave the paper to me. He sat up a little and I looked down.

I was straddling one of his thighs. My face went red and I backed off of him. I covered my face and I could hear Mr. Way chuckling a little.
"Don't be embarrassed, we can pretend that never happened" he said, i could feel him staring at me.
"Y-Yeah... sorry.." I muttered.
He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face. "It's okay Y/N, I won't tell anyone"
"If Pete finds out I'll never hear the end of it, 'oh my god, you sat on his thigh?!'" I mocked Pete's voice.
Mr. Way laughed, a slight blush dusting his pale cheeks. I laughed a little too and he smiled at me warmly.
"You're not in any trouble, i really don't care if you sit on my thigh"
"What?" I laughed, thinking I heard him wrong.
"I seriously do not care"
He still had a smile on his face.
I smiled back at him and continued writing my essay.

After a while Mr. Way left the room and I was left alone. I couldn't finish my essay though, I started feeling strange. I kept thinking about him, about us. Me sitting on his thigh while he smiles at me. His hand rubbing my shoulder. His sharp teeth, his voice, his smooth and... ever so slightly seductive body language...
Fuck.