10.

"What's with that face, kid?" Frank asked, a smirk tugging at his lips.
"Nothing!" I exclaimed, covering my face.
"Oh shit... you smell like his cologne.. is that his coat?" He slapped a hand over his mouth.
My face went red and I shook my head. "No!"
"It is! It smells just like his cologne!"
"Shut up" I mumbled. "It's not like there's anything going on between us, I don't even have a chance"
"Ah, sure you do, Gerard seems to like you more than any of the other students" Frank placed an arm on my shoulder. "I'll make sure to drop hints about you liking him"
"Do not!"
"Definitely will" he said.
"I've known him for 3 days!"
"And he's already given you his badass coat and access to his office!" Frank pointed out, smiling. "Just a warning though, if you kiss him watch out for his fangs"
"Fangs? Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow.
"He made me bleed! It was hot but goddamn..."
"Is he a vampire or something?"
"Ye- I mean- you never know!"

Frank shifted in his place awkwardly and smiled.
"Vampires aren't real though?" I said, brushing my fingers through my hair.
"And how do you know?" He asked.
"Well- well i don't!" I huffed, crossing my arms.
"Exactly!"
"You're just messing with me!"
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not"

The bell rang and I left the class in a hurry.
"Y/N where are you going?!" Joe yelled after me.
"Somewhere to finish my essay" I mumbled, slipping the spare key to Mr. Way's office out of my office. Joe started after me as I hurried my way to the office.

I got to the door and stuck the key into the lock to unlock it. I turned the doorknob and opened the door.
"Oh, hello Y/N, what brings you here?" Mr. Way asked softly as he looked up from his papers.
"Why do you know so much about vampires? Why do you know things that you can't find in any book?" I asked, panting.
"Whatever do you mean dear?" His voice turned lower and more menacing, his eyes narrowing at me.
"You're a vampire, aren't you? I closed the door and walked up to his desk.
"And what makes you think that, young man?" He got up and walked around the desk. "Who told you?"
His hand rested on my shoulder and he growled softly.
"I-Iero- F-Frank told me- I didn't know if he was joking or n-not" I stuttered, blushing and looking down at my feet.
He inched closer to my neck and I could feel his hot breath.

I turned around and Mr. Way pushed me onto the couch. I squeaked in surprise and looked up at him as he towered over me, his eyes shining ominously.
"S-Sir?" I choked out. "I-I'm sorry"
He leaned down, grabbing the couch with his hands.
"Don't tell anyone... please?" His voice sounded more desperate than before.
"I-I won't tell anyone! No one has to know!"
He slid onto the floor and looked up at me.
"I won't hurt you, I promise" he looked into my eyes, tears shimmering in his eyes. "I will never hurt you"