I ended up falling asleep on the couch even tho I said I didn't need to. I woke up some time later with a coat around my shoulders.
"Ah, you're awake" Mr. Way said softly, smiling at me from his desk. "The school day ended two hours ago but I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful"
"Oh... can you give me a ride home or is that too much to ask for, sir?" I said tiredly, rubbing my eyes as I sat up.
"I'll drive you home, i don't want you walk alone in the dark" he got up from his desk and grabbed my bag. "Come now"
I got up, taking the coat off my shoulders.
"Don't forget your coat, sir" I mumbled.
"Don't worry about it, i don't want you to get cold out there"

Mr.  Way put the coat back onto my shoulders and directed me outside with a hand on my back.
The street lights made his skin look pure white and I could feel how cold his hand is.
"Aren't you cold, sir?" I whispered.
"Not at all, Y/N... trust me.." he gave me a smile and I could see his sharp canines flash in the dim light.
He put his arm around my shoulder and I blushed as he walked me to his car.
It was an old Volkswagen Beetle, a black one, somehow fitting Mr. Way's personality and looks. He opened the door for me and waited as I stepped in. He got in the drivers seat and I told him my address.

"We're here..." he muttered, as if slightly disappointed.
"Thank you" I smiled, grabbing my bag.
"I- uh- mhm... Goodnight Y/N" he stumbled over his words a little. "I'll see you tomorrow"
"Goodnight Mr. Way" I opened the door and hopped out of the car.
Mr. Way smiled at me as he drove away.

"Hi mom, I'm home" I greeted as I walked in.
"Why are you 2 hours late?" My mom asked, worried. "Did something happen?"
"I fell asleep in Mr. Way's office but it's okay, he drove me home"
"Oh, is that his coat?"
"Oh shit- yeah, I forgot to give it back to him, fuck-"
"Mr. Way seems like a good young man. Is he nice to you?
"He's the best" I sighed.

I went to straight to bed, not taking any off my uniform. He comforting and oddly familiar scent of Mr. Way's cologne filled my nose as I closed my eyes. It smelled like home, i can't explain it but it smelled like home.
I ended up falling asleep curled up with Mr. Way's coat around me.

I woke up in cold sweat, my dreams were all strange and my neck was aching. I got up and looked in the mirror, remembering the coat.
"Shit... I have to give it back to him" I mumbled, rubbing my face. "Fuck..."