In Which Daring Gets his Ass Handed to him (And Joins the Darkside as a Result)

Sabrina sat down at one of the desks in the History of Evil Spells classroom, taking a seat beside Raven. She waited excitedly for the teacher to show up, a wide grin on her face. Raven chuckled at her chipperness.

"You're really excited for this, aren't you?", he asked. Sabrina nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course I am! You can't learn magic easily back home. It's almost an extinct art over there, so having the chance to learn about it here is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.", she explained. Raven smiled softly.

"Then I can see why you're so happy. Just don't go thinking this is gonna be easy. Madame Baba Yaga may not be an overly strict teacher, but the material she teaches can be tricky. So don't think that you're an A student without putting in the effort.", he warned her. Sabrina rolled her eyes, and her grin didn't waver as Baba Yaga floated into the classroom.

"Good morning, class. I trust you all read chapter one last night. For our seond lesson, we'll be starting out with a review of sleeping curses. Can anyone tell me the name of the most powerful sleeping hex?", she asked, and Sabrina, being the impulsive adventurer she was, raised her hand and said the first thing that came to mind.

"The Hundred Year hex.", she answered, not knowing the actual answer. She was just smashing words related to the Sleeping Beauty fairytale together. Baba Yaga, however, did not know that, and instead looked at Sabrina in surprise and a bit of pride.

"Yes, that is correct, Miss... ", the old witch trailed off, likely trying to recall her name. Sabrina gave her a patient smile.

"Sabrina Michaelis, ma'am.", she informed her. Baba Yaga smiled.

"Miss Michaelis. Yes, you are correct, that is the name of the spell. A plus.", the old woman told her, before moving on with the lesson. Raven gaped at her in shock.

"How did you know that?", he whispered. Sabrina grinned mischievously at him.

"I didn't. I just made shit up.", she whispered back. The affronted look on Raven's face made her chuckle.

—----------------------------------------------------

"Alright you're in front of the third little pig's brick house, and you're trying to reduce it to bits. What do you do?", the Big Bad Wolf asked as he paced in front of a blackboard in a dimly lit classroom that read 'General Villain'. They were an hour into class. Sabrina raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss Michaelis?", he asked. Sabrina smirked knowingly at him.

"Since you can't huff and puff and blow the house down, you build a house made of pig skulls across from the brick house to send a message, causing the third pig to flee in terror. Then you rent a wrecking ball and demolish the house for construction mortar.", she answered. Raven looked at her in slight fear, and several unnamed students slowly started scooching away from her with horror in their eyes. Mr. Badwolf laughed deeply.

"I've never heard that one before! Excellent idea, Sabrina. You think like a true villain. A plus.", the anthropomorphic wolf praised. Sabrina's smirk widened slightly.

—-----------------------------------------------------

"How do you do it?", Raven asked as he and Sabrina walked to their next class. Sabrina smirked and quirked an eyebrow.

"Do what?", she asked.

"Just... make stuff up and get the answer right! Are you using some sort of spell?", he asked out of genuine curiosity, throwing his hands up in the air in frustration after he started his sentence. Sabrina laughed and shook her head.