The Storm of Revolution in the Distance and Shopping

As the days went on, Sabrina got into a comfortable rhythm at school; wake up, kiss Raven and Apple good morning, get ready, go to class, joke around with Daring and her other friends, relax a bit at lunch, and show off a bit by being the perfect student in all her classes. It was a nice routine, which was odd for her, because normally the words 'nice' and 'routine' didn't fit together when it came to her life.

But under the surface, things weren't all halcyon days and laughs. There were whispered orders, meaningful looks out of the corners of people's eyes. Legacy Day was fast approaching, and they needed to be ready for when they flipped the school, and quite possibly the world, upside down.

"Okay people, listen up!", Sabrina said as she got up on one of Giles's many wooden desks and clapped her hands to get people's attention. The 'people' being Raven, Apple, Daring, Maddie and Briar, aka the 'in the know' crowd. Giles was to the right of her be the desk she was standing on, holding a piece of paper and looking ready as he would ever be to play his role in her master plan.

"Legacy Day is the day after tomorrow! Meaning, we have a lot to prepare for. And we'll need to be careful, because one wrong move could expose everything we're trying to work for. And we all know the consequences of being exposed.", Sabrina warned, but none of the resolve in anyone's eyes wavered. That made her grin.

"Each of you has a specific role to play throughout the coming days. Every expression you make, every conversation you have is a part of that role. They may look the same at first glance, but mark my words they are unique to each and every one of you.", she said as she got down from the desk, before walking over to the group and looking directly into Apple's eyes.

"Apple, your role is the same one you've played throughout your entire life; the role of a Royal poster child. You need to be the social, picture perfect prince everyone expects you to be. That means no talking to Raven and me.", Sabrina started to explain. Apple opened his mouth to protest, but Sabrina nodded and cut him off.

"I know, I know you don't want to. But you have to for the plan to work. Headmaster Grimm will be watching the student body closely to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. He hasn't noticed that you've been hanging out with us because he hasn't been paying attention to us. We've been quiet, aside from a few isolated incidents. He doesn't expect anything to happen. We need to prove him wrong. So, today, you can only talk to Briar, Daring and your other 'Royal' friends. Can you do that?", she asked. Apple took a deep breath, and nodded his head with a strained smile.

"Yes.", he responded. Sabrina grinned at him and cradled his face in her hands, bringing it down to her level so she could place a gentle kiss on his forehead. Maddie giggled at the display of affection, happy for his friends, and Daring felt a pang of jealousy in his heart.

"Good.", Sabrina told Apple when she pulled away. Quickly, she released his face and turned to look at Raven.

"Raven, you need to play the role of someone uncertain. You need to seem like you're questioning the system, but not enough to actually do anything about it. Because unless Grimm-not you Giles, the other one-is an idiot, he's going to be suspicious of you just going along with whatever you've been told after you've expressed your desire to not be what he's trying to turn you into.", Sabrina explained. Raven nodded.

"That I can do. I assume I can still talk to you since you're openly a Rebel?", he asked. It was Sabrina's turn to nod.

"You would be correct. You'll be spending most of the next few days with me and Maddie.", she confirmed. Raven grinned, and Apple rolled his eyes playfully.

"Don't go getting cocky just because you get to spend a few days alone with her.", he joked, confusing Daring and Briar, who didn't know Apple was dating Sabrina (Daring) and didn't know that Raven was also dating Sabrina (Briar). Raven laughed.