Sucker Punch to the Nose

"I have to share a room?", Sabrina asked the Headmaster. It was the second day of school. She was sitting across from his desk in a leather chair, after being called into his office from her Good Kingdom Management class (Apple, Briar, Daring and Dexter shared that class with her, which had been a pleasant surprise). Headmaster Grimm nodded.

"Indeed. You cannot keep a room at an inn in Bookend forever, Miss Michaelis- ", the headmaster started to say imperiously. Sabrina rolled her eyes.

'Right, he still believes that BS. I should make sure not to slip and say anything to the contrary.'

" -You need to be given a proper dorm room. Thankfully, there is one residence opening left.", the man told her. Sabrina stared at him blankly, and thought about his words.

She liked sharing a room with Apple and Raven. They gave her privacy and respected her space, not to mention Apple's new bigger bed was coming in the mail in a few days. And it would be annoying to have to move her stuff, but she knew that she might make a new friend because of sharing a room. And more friends meant more people to help with her plan. Sabrina smiled.

"Alright.", she agreed. Grimm blinked at her.

"Really?", he asked, surprised that she had agreed to anything he was offering so easily. Sabrina nodded.

"Yeah. I'm new, right? I should be taking all the chances I can get to make new friends.", she said, clearly having an ulterior motive. Headmaster Grimm stared at her suspiciously.

"Yes, I... suppose you're right.", he agreed. Sabrina's grin widened, and Headmaster Grimm shuttered in fear.

"Here's your room assignment. Don't cause any trouble.", he said, practically throwing a paper at Sabrina to get her out of his office as quickly as possible. She caught it and got up out of her seat.

"Wouldn't dream of it!", she responded, waving goodbye to the man behind her. Once she had shut the door behind her, Grimm shook his head.

"I swear, that girl scares the pixie dust out of me-AH!", the headmaster started to mumble, only to scream at a higher pitch than even a choir boy could reach when a book fell from the shelf behind him. Thinking it was Sabrina, he quickly looked behind him to see what she had done, only to be thoroughly embarrassed to see that it was only a book.

—-------------------------------------------------

Sabrina hummed a tune as she walked down the hallway, her room assignment clasped at her side as she went to her, Apple and Raven's room. While she was walking, she was distracted by her thoughts, so she didn't notice someone dashing around the corner... and straight into her.

"GAH!", Sabrina yelled as she went crashing to the ground, along with the person that ran into her. She grabbed her room assignment from up off the floor and sat up.

"Hey, watch where you're- !", she started to yell in anger, but was soon shocked into silence when she saw the person she had crashed into.

It was a boy her age, with short black hair with a single white streak in the front and gray eyes. He wore a red hooded cloak with black branches decorating the bottom, that was hooked shut with a red jewel. Under that, he wore a black crop top and black shorts, with black tights, also decorated with branches, underneath. On his feet were short heeled, black lace up running boots. On his shorts, a silver chain was attached to his belt loops, and around his neck dangled a silver, leaf-shaped locket. But none of that really registered to Sabrina in the face of the boy's most outlandish feature.

The boy had furry black wolf ears on top of his head, that twitched slightly as he stared at Sabrina, looking horrified. Sabrina blatantly stared at the ears, having never seen a human with animal features before.