(y/n)?

Your POV

I sat in my living room watching tv. I went on my phone since nothing interesting was on. I saw I had a notification. Message from hottie lamottie with da swimmers body💏

Shawn: bwby

You: yes love?

Shawn: i'n ptegbsnt

You: you're pregnant?

Shawn: yrd

You: with who?

Shawn: a bdby silhy

You: no with who's baby

Shawn: uyo

You: that's nice Shawn
You: are you drunk

Shawn: *audio message*

You: so you had a lemonade that tasted kinda funny?

Shawn: mhn

You: Shawn, baby, why don't you come home

He didn't answer but he just called me.
"Shawn?"

"You can't call me baby! I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her." I listened to his slurred words. "Oh really? Who is she?"

"Her name is (y/n). She's like reallyyy pretty and looks hot on top of me but looks better under me. She makes delicious muffins and pancakes. Do you know her?" I laughed at him. "Hey! Why are you laughing at me?!"

"Nothing, nothing. But a yes. I know her quite well. She is me." He gasped. "(Y/n)! I thought your voice sounded familiar. I missed you sooooo much." He was definitely drunk. "Shawn it's only been three hours."

"Thats such a long time away from you!" He sighed. "(Y/n)."

I heard the door open and saw Shawn. "Hi." He peeped. I quickly pulled the blanket over me considering I was only in my bra and underwear. I grabbed Shawn's shirt I had stripped myself of after it got annoying. I slipped it on and walked over to Shawn.

"Hello, love." He pulled me in for a hug. I let go and pulled him to the kitchen. I filled a big glass with water and handing it to him. "Drink." He whined. "All of it?" I nodded. He gulped it all. "Das not good."

"C'mon." I grabbed his hand turning off the tv and lights before going up the stairs. On the last step, Shawn almost fell. "Whoa." He giggled. He stumbled onto the bed. "This bed is squishyyy."

"Do you want to sleep in your shirt or no shirt?" He scratched the back of his neck. "No sh-" He hiccuped. I grabbed the hem of his shirt pulling it up. "(Y/n)?"

"Hmm?" I walked to one of the drawers, pulling out his sweatpants. "I have the hicc-" He hiccuped again. "Hiccups." I giggled. "I can see that." I unbuckled his belt. "(Y/n)?" I pulled down his pants for him. "Yes, Shawn?"

He shook his legs out of his pants, getting them off. "I don't l-" I pulled his sweatpants up his legs up for him. "Like them very much." I got him up, taking him to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I sat up on the countertop in front of him to reach his mouth. I grabbed his toothbrush, putting a little bit of toothpaste on it. "(Y/n)?" He said again. "Yes?" He hiccuped.

"You have a pretty face." He smiled cheekily. "Thank you, Shawn." I started brushing his perfectly straight teeth for him. He started giggling. "What's so funny." I stopped brushing. "This tickles." I finished brushing for him. He smiled a big smile. "Cheeeeesee."

"Perfect." I smiled. "C'mon, let's get to bed now." I hopped off and pulled him out of the bathroom and to the bed. I reached over,turning off the lamp. I cuddled up in Shawn's arms and pulled the blanket over us. "(Y/n)?" Shawn said once again. "Shawn."

"Tha-" He hiccuped again. "Thank you." I kissed his neck since that's where my face was. "Shawn?" I called this time. "Yes?"

"I love you." I kissed his cheek this time. "I love you too."

***
I thought this would be kind of cute