kiss me

your POV

"(y/n)?" i fell off my bed, startled to see shawn, my best friend, standing at my door frame.

"what are you doing here, it's 1:30 in the morning? how'd you get in? my parents?"

"spare key under the welcome mat and aren't they still on the business trip?"  he mumbled quietly, "i was trying to sleep but something was just nagging at me."

"well?" he took a deep breath before saying what was on his mind.

"(y/n), i can't stand this. i've fallen head over heels for you and i thought it was something i could push away but every time i try to, you do something to cause me to go even crazier for you."

"you, you're like the sun. you're always shining, even on the cloudiest days."

"your smile could end wars and cure cancer."

"your eyes can light up a dim room better than any damn light bulb could."

"you lift me up on days where i wouldn't let anyone in."

"you're a bottle of sugar and spices and everything nice."

"but you call me up, saying that your heart hurts when some guy that was better than me for you broke your heart."

"and you chose him over me because only fools fall for me."

i stayed quiet, speechless. no one's ever said this, telling me how they feel. it's just the usual, "hey, wanna go on a date?

"(y/n), please say anything. anything hurts less than the quiet." shawn spoke breaking my train of thought.

"sha-" i began but was quickly stopped.

"oh my god, i know that tone, i kn-"

"sh-" he started rambling on and on. "no, no it's fine, don't expl-"

"shut up and kiss me!" i grabbed his face and pushed our lips together.

his lips were a feeling i couldn't explain. he placed his hand on the back of my neck, resting his thumb on my jaw.

i pulled away to catch my breath. i put my forehead on his closing my eyes. "i could get used to that." shawn mumbled with a smug grin.

i cheekily laughed before kissing him again.

**
this is very bad fucvk my life :-)

but i was carried like a princess by my crush and friend !!1!1