falling in love a little

Y/n pov
i opened my eyes and found myself in my room .
Y/n- what happened yesterday. Ahh why my body hurts so bad . Wait a min i was on the road last night how i came here. Was all that a dream.
I tried to stand up but was unable.
Y/n- ahhh why my body hurts. What happened yesterday.
*Flashback *
Y/n was laying on the road unconscious. A person came running when he saw y/n on the road . He grabbed her in her arms tried to wake her up but was unable. He tooked y/n up in bridal style and went towards his car he made her sit on the seat and started driving.
While driving.
??- i am really sorry y/n. I am really a bad friend and a human . I left you there in this rain. I am sorry i can't control my anger issues that much easily on strangers. I was just mad without thinking anything i punched your friend and what i did to you . I am really sorry.
Yes you are right it's kim taehyung. He took her in her room told the maids to change her clothes and gave her some pills because she was burning by fever .
*End of flashback*
Taehyung- ohh your awake sit down you have fever. Here is soup for you .
Y/n- what do you expect from me that i will thank you.
Taehyung- i know you will never forgive me but i am really sorry. Here is your soup .
He lefts from there .
Y/n- i know that you are sorry from your heart but i want to see what will you do for me . let's see are you like other mens or different. Ummm the soup smells nice . I have to accept this that he makes the best food in the world . Ohhh tasty
After eating the soup i am feeling so much better i went to take a shower .
Outfit
Y/n

Kim taehyung

Kim taehyung

When i came outside there was pills i took one

When i came outside there was pills i took one . And started to rest after some time

Y/n- now i am feeling good . I think that now i don't have a fever .
I went down stairs and saw taehyung in the kitchen.
I sat down on the couch snd started to watch something on tv .
Taehyung- ohh you are here. How are you feeling.
I ignored him . And didn't looked at him .
Taehyung- oh yes you shouldn't talk to me . I deserve this .
Uhh it's really hard for me to be mad on someone. I want to tell him that he doesn't deserve this .
Taehyung- i will be back soon
He went in the kitchen and came with many things in his hand
Taehyung- here please take these and forgive me .
I sawed and their wassss!!!!!!