nightmare-2

Author pov
When taehyung saw kim woo jin . His everything changed.  He became cold again. He was very angry .
Taehyung- what are you doing here( cold)
Mrs. Kim- why are you talking to your brother like that taehyung
Taehyung- i asked you something what is hè doing here( angry)
Mr. Kim- taehyung what is your problem behave ( angry) .
Woojin- brother how are you .
Taehyung- stop acting innocent. ( angry)
Woojin- i don't know what are you talking about  but you are very lucky you have very beautiful wife ( sees y/n and licks his lips)
Taehyung- don't say her name by you mouth.
Mr. Kim- taehyung! (Shouts)
Y/n flinches when mr. Kim shouted . Taehyung went in his room angrily.  Y/n  was very worried about taehyung. 
Y/n pov
What happened to taehyung.  I have never seen him that much angry and cold towards someone. After some time i called everyone  for dinner.  Taehyung camed i was happy to see him but he just ignored everyone and started eating his food . Everyone was talking but taehyung was just eating like no one is here. We all was done eating . Taehyung went to the kitchen to place his plate .
Mrs. Kim- you know y/n  when  woojin was little he was scared of his own shadow
Y/n- really .( laughs)
Woojin- yeah one time i was in my room and saw my shadow i thought someone was there and i started screaming. 
I started laughing with everyone.  Taehyung camed and went straight to his room even more angrily.  What happened to him ? Why is he that much angry ?  I was going to talk to him
Mrs. Kim- y/n where are you going  .
Y/n- mom i was going to my room .
Mrs. Kim- y/n   please stay here naa
Y/n- okh mom .
We all were talking discussing about kim woojin . I was feeling very weird.  What happened to mom and dad . They didn't  said
Anything about taehyung.  I felt someone was staring at me . I looked and  saw woojin was staring at me .  I felt a little bit uncomfortable  . After a while he touched my hand that was on the table . I felt way too uncomfortable. 
Now it was 10 pm . Taehyung was inside from past 15 mins . Mom and dad and woojin left for home . I went to say good bye to them . I went in my room.  it was  too much dark .i searched for him . But he  wasn't anywhere. 
Y/n- where is he
Then i heard sobbing coming from balcony.  I went there and saw tae crying. 
Y/n- taehyung why are you crying ( worried )
Taehyung- y/n  you are here .
Y/n- taehyung your eyes are red and swelled.  Why are you crying. 
Taehyung- i thought i will lose you too .
Y/n- taehyung why would you think that .
Taehyung- when i sawed you laughing with woojin . It broke my heart . I thought he will steal you too from me as he stoled my mom and dad . When i sawed you with him he smirked at me . I thought i will lose you too ( crying hard)
When i saws  him crying . It really hurts me. 
Y/n- taehyung i would never leave you . Don't worry . I am here with you . Please now stop crying ( teary eyes )
Taehyung- y/n what should i do am i that much bad ?i don't deserve love ? ( crying)
Y/n- shut up . Don't say things like that tae . You haven't done anything wrong.  Now stop crying.  I promise you they will understand you again. 
I want to tell you something tae but i can't.  I can't give you another shock . I will tell you after some time first i have to  make your mood good .
Y/n- ok let's stop crying now and do something you like to change your mood . Okh
Taehyung- hmm
Y/n- now smile naaaaa! Oh i got an idea tickle - tickle 
Taehyung- y/n stop tickling me
Y/n- now you laughed.
Taehyung- you are the best y/n . 
He deserves to be happy. I should tell him after sometime or should i tell him never .
Y/n- okh so what do you want to drink .
Taehyung- can we drink beer or soju .
Y/n- ahh alcohol. 
Taehyung- yeah is there any problem.
Y/n- ahh no no you decide.
Taehyung- i think i should try  soju i have drinked beer .
Y/n- hmmm
Taehyung- okh let's go( exited)
Ohh no i can't ruin his smild now . How can i tell him . I can't  handle alcohol.  Whenever i drink alcohol even one shot i got very drunk and i can't remember anything after it . Please god after drinking he don't ask me questions.  I will truly answer them and if i  ruined his mood . Please god please help me .
Taehyung- y/n where are you !
Y/n- coming .
I went down stairs and there was he watching cartoons . Can someone believe this is world's biggest mafia.  I went and sat next to him . He offered me soju i just took it and start watching cartoons.  After a while taehyung has finished two bottles of soju and it's my 1st shot
Taehyung- why aren't you drinking
Y/n- oh i forgot
I dranked it as expected it is bitter
Y/n- eww how do people like it .
Taehyung- if you don't like it you are a child then
Y/n- i am not a child
Teayhung- then drink this one two
I dranked two shots and now i started to lose my senses . After a while .
Author pov
Y/n was fully drunked and teayhung noticed it .
Taehyung- y/n are you alright? Y/n- no i am not all because of you .
Taehyung- how?
Y/n- i don't like it when you are sad or cry . You were crying today so to change your mood i did as you liked . I drinked alcohol.  ( baby tone )
Taehyung- and how is that my fault ( baby tone)
Y/n- because i can't handle alcohol but i have to drink so your mood doesn't ruin.  ( babytone) 
Taehyung was trying his best to hold his laugh .
Taehyung- ok now i will also not cry .
Y/n- umm okh ( smiles)
Taehyung- you are so cute y/n.
Y/n- huh what did you said ?
Taehyung- nothing
Y/n- tae today you told me your dark secret and now i will tell you mine .
Taehyung- huh what is it.
Y/n- come here give me you ear i will tell you .
Taehyung thought it will be something funny not important but when he heared it he was totally shocked. 
Y/n- hmm now good night .
Taehyung- wait
Before he could finish y/n went to  sleep.  He carried her upstairs and went to sleep to .
To be continued
Hi butterflies
How are you hope you all are good . What do you think y/n's dark secret is ? Okh bye
Love you alll