new enemy

Y/n- ahhhhhhhhhh!
Jisso- y/n  what happened
Rm- are you ok.
Lisa- did you get hurt
Y/n - u-u-unnie
Jisso- i am here y/n  stop crying what happened.
Y/n- s-s-someone w-was h-h-here .
Jimin- that's not possible this place has been closed for years
Jennie- yeah y/n.
Y/n- i swear please believe me i saw someone. 
Jisso- y/n it's just your imagination. Let's go we have to search it fast .we don't have much time .
Y/n- but unnie....... ok let's go.
Everyone left ftom there except taehyung
Taehyung- y/n  i believe you  now tell me what happened here .
Y/n- really.  I was searching here when i heared a noise of someone screaming.  I went to see and saw someone stabbing a girl very badly . I was terrified by that . I tried to come towards you all  but the man grabbed my hand and i shouted . That's not all when we were coming inside i sawed stains of bl00d everywhere. Taehyung please let's go i don't want to be here anymore i don't like this place .i don't feel safe here .
Taehyung- y/n calm down i am with you . We will go out ok . But wait a min let us find the files ok .
Y/n- hmm
Jisso- y/n why didn't you told us this .
Y/n- unnie you heard everything
Lisa- yes everything.  Why didn't you told us
Y/n- i don't want to bother you all
Rm- it's ok y/n.  I think we should leave this place. 
They were leaving the house . Y/n  standed up and started to come outside when she sawed something  . She pulled it and founded the files .
Y/n- guys i found it .
Jisso- really let's go then
??- where do you think you all are going .
Jin- who are you ?
??- i am your worst nightmare. Right y/n
Y/n- who are you ? How do you know my name ?
??- that's not important  leave the files here .
Rm- shut up .
??- leave the files or get killed.
Jin- do you even know who we are.
??- i don't know who you are but i know y/n really well .
Lisa- what do you want . Who are you ?
??- wooo wooo wooo i don't want anything from you . Just give me the files and i will leave you all.
Jimin- and if  we don't do this .
??- then let's make a deal give me y/n and take the file .
Taehyung- no way
Taehyung hided y/n behind him . Y/n was very confused and shocked by his this side .
??- then get killed .
He camed to wards them and started to fight . Suddenly so many people camed to fight .
After a while they killed the man and was very tired of fighting.
??- you fight very well but now you can't fight with me .
He closed the light and it was dark . He camed towards them but before he can even touch them someone shooted him on his leg . Yes you are right y/n shooted him .
Y/n- don't you dare touch my friends.
??- you will regret this . Even if you leaved this house alive( smirks)
Y/n- what do you -
Y/n's eye widened when she realized it .
Lisa- what are you saying . We won . And you losed .
Y/n - get out
Jennie- what
Y/n- i said get out of this house. 
Jimin- what are you saying.
Y/n- get out of this house as fast as you can .
They all sensed the sacredness in y/n voice and immediately leaved the house . Just after getting out of the house . The house explored.  They all were shocked except y/n
Taehyung- what was that 
Jungkook- how did you knowed about this .
Y/n-  by the way he was trying to make us stay in there . He isn't that much weak . He knewed that we will come here today that's why he did this all . Check the file open it .
Jhope- okh . It's empty
Y/n- i knew it .it was all his plan he wanted us to get killed . He is very clever.
Jimin- but now he and the file is no more .
Y/n- no he didn't died . He was lying there because there was a door where he can hide . But who was he . I wasn't able to see his face it was covered. 
Jisso- we have to be more careful. 
Y/n- no unnie he will not do anything now after some time . He will act like he is dead.  We will find the file next time . But for now let's get out of here .
Lisa- y/n is everything ok. 
Y/n- no lisa . I don't know but this place and that man i think i know them . I have sawed them but who and where . I can't remember it . Anyways where is my gift .
Jimin- what gift?
Y/n- they promised me they will give me something if i will come here.
Jisso- y/n.  Ok let's go to our place ( smiles)
Then they all went to blacksoul's mansion . They all sated on the couch and lisa went inside to bring the gift.
Lisa- ok y/n close your eyes
Y/n- ohh i wonder what is it
Lisa- ok now open .
Y/n- *shocked * no way . Ypu didn't did this right . It's not true. 
Jennie- it's true .
Y/n- oh my god i will cry is this for real .
Jennie- yeah y/n.
Y/n- awww how cute . I really liked it . My risk was worthy. I will name you lily
Lily

 I will name you lilyLily

Jimin- really ..you love him that much .
Y/n- yeah i can do anything for him .
Jimin- then give him to me .
Y/n- nooo never .
Jisso- ok guys let's go to our houses and enjoy . Be careful ok
Y/n- bye unnie
Then they all left from there to their works . Y/n and taehyung was going home . This time the ride wasn't silent.  Y/n was playing with lily in the back seat and taehyung was being jealous of him
Taehyung's pov
How dare he play with her  . Look how happy he is . How lucky . Y/n isn't looking at me . I hate him already.  Why he is with us . No one can come near my wife . I can't do anything
After an hour we reached home . I went in my room because of that cat .  I took a shower and slept in the bed
After i  wake up . I wasn't feeling well.  I was feeling very itchy. I opened my eyes and ..........
Oh no
Taehyung- y/n!!  Y/n!!( shouts)
To be continued
What do you think happened
Be safe love you all
Byee👋🏻🤍💜💙