kidnapping??

Author pov
Y/n- hmm let's go to sleep
Y/n- why do i feel so sad . After knowing that he didn't wrote it . What is happening to me . I can't love him .no y/n you can't. ( in mind)
They both went to sleep.
Next morning. Y/n woked up early because of the tension. She can't sleep because of the letter. Not because she was worried about who is her secret admirer but because the letter wasn't from tae . They both love each other but can't understand it . Y/n went to take a relaxing shower
Y/n outfit

Then y/n went to the kitchen and maked breakfast for herself and tae

Then y/n went to the kitchen and maked breakfast for herself and tae . Y/n was eating very silently  and had a blank face until
*Boom*
Y/n- ahhhhhh!!!
Taehyung- hahaha look at your face .
Y/n- yaaaa do you want to get killed.
Taehyung- ohh sorry hehe. What are you doing and most importantly what are you wearing.
Y/n- clothes can't you see.
Taehyung- yaa i mean where the hell did you get these type of clothes.
Y/n- i found it in a mall here i have one for you too. Go take a shower and eat your breakfast.
Taehyung- okh mam ( salutes)
Y/n- shut up now go
Both laughs.
Here is taehyung's outfit

Y/n- ohh look at you how cute

Taehyung- thanks.
After a while
Y/n was in her room working on a file and teayhung was just in his gym with bts members.
It was about to be 1o'clock 
Y/n- ahh i am so hungry . But i don't want to cook . Hmm let's taehyung cook today TAEHYUNG ! ohhe will not hear me right now. Nevermind i will just make ramen .
Y/n went to make herself some ramen and ate it .
Y/n- i am so full . Now i am feeling sleepy.  I will just sleep for one hour
On the other hand
Taehyung- yaah bro see i can do 100 pushups. 
Jungkook- yeah you still can't beat me .
Jimin-  me too .
Rm- stop it now guys.
Jin- yes focus on the shooting. 
Jhope- what is y/n doing.
Taehyung- ahh just working on some files .
Suga- how is she?
Taehyung- i little worried. Someone send her a love letter. 
Rm- really 
Jungkook- well it's good she finally have someone who can love her.
Taehyung- yaa how can someone send her love letters.  She is married to me ( angry)
Jimin- chill out bro .
Jin- oh c'mon now accept that you love her .
Taehyung- no i don't. 
Rm- taehyung you love her. We know please try to understand your feelings. 
Taehyung- do i love her? Ahhh leave this topic .
Suga- guys we have to go . We have to meet the  CEO of the company we are collaborating with .
They all left from there. Taehyung left a note for y/n  to know that they left from there.
After like 3or 4 hrs y/n waked . Don't judge her she didn't sleeped last night .
Y/n- oh my god. I slept for 4 hrs .oh sh!t.
Y/n went downstairs but there was no one  there was  just a note
We are going outside  for some work  we will come late at night so eat the dinner. 
Y/n sighs.
Y/n- i am alone again. 
Y/n was going to watch some tv but one thing caught her attention. It was a letter again 
Y/n's hand was shaking.  She opened and rode it

  She opened and rode it

Y/n- he can see me . Yaaa i know you can see me . I am telling you who ever you are i am not yours stop doing it all . I will kill you after i knowed who you are.
Y/n raned to her room and locked her closed every window and pulled the curtains down.  Y/n stayed in her room for hours . Then the sound of door opening was heared it was taehyung. 
Y/n- taehyung you are  here
Y/n raned and huged taehyung. 
Y/n- taehyung see he again send me a letter.  I am so scared. 
Taehyung- y/n  . Is that you .
Y/n- yeah .
Y/n got a strong smell of alcohol from taehyung. 
Y/n- taehyung are you drunk?
Before she can say anything taehyung kissed her. Y/n  was socked  By this action  . Taehyung pushed her on the bed and got top of her he kissed her. Y/n was trying to get him off her.
Y/n- taehyung! listen  taehyung
Taehyung didn't listen he was just kissing her.
Y/n- taehyung please stop . You are not in a right state right now.
Y/n took her all strength and pushed him aside. She raned and hide behind the table.  Taehyung was too much drunk he didn't realized what he was doing . Taehyung slept there . Y/n puted sheet above him and left from there. Y/n  was disguised by this . She didn't knewed anything.  She went from there for a walk .
Y/n- what happened to tae. Is he like others too. No y/n he isn't.  He wasn't in his right state.
Y/n went to a hotel to stay at night  so that  teayhung would be in his right state  . Next morning  y/n went back  and was shocked by the scene of the house everything was messy.  The curtains was riped. She ran to their room and taehyung wasn't there . Just bl00d was there . She searched for taehyung but he wasn't there.
Y/n- ahhhh i made a mistake.  I shouldn't have leaved taehyung.  How can i do this ( crying)
Suddenly y/n phone ranged she picked her phone .
Y/n- hello
??- hi y/n  do you know where your husband is .
Y/n- where is he . Tell me right now.
??- don't waste your time  come to xxx he is there.
Call ends.
Y/n- who is he . Why does his voice sound familiar. 
Y/n POV.
I called the girls and the boys too.
We all went to there. Our eyes were wide opened by seeing who kidnapped taehyung. 
To be continued
I know i said that the part will be a bit late but . I got some free time .and i don't want my butterflies to suffer from curiosity.  That's why i uploaded it .
Love you alll bye
Be safe