The happy end??

Lisa- b-but y/n how is that even possible.  We didn't put you in the same situation. 
Y/n- no i was in the same situation.  My uncle was my everything too like my mom and dad . It was to much hard to kill him .
Jennie- now everything is fine .
Y/n- yeah . Mom dad i took your revenge welly right? I know you both aren't happy because i become a mafia too . You both tried to save me from this world but don't worry i have very talented partners.  They all care about me . I wish you were here too with me . ( sad smiles )
Jisso- y/nnnn
Y/n- okh unnie i will not be sad . 
They all were going .
??- REMEMBER ME !
they all turned to where the voice camed .
Y/n- jake . What are you doing here .
Y/n raned towards jake and hugged him .
Jake- i can't breathe .
Y/n- yeah shut up . Where have you been ? I missed you so much .
Jake- awww really i missed you too but why are you in bl00d .
Y/n- ohh just got from mission let's go home .
Y/n pulled him by his hand towards her car .
Taehyung- who is he ?
Jisso- i don't know if i have to tell you or not but-
Lisa- jake is y/n's childhood love .
After hearing it taehyung eyes widened.  His smile faded away .
Lisa- y/n and jake knewed each other since when they were babies.  They both loved each other . When y/n was 9 yrs old jake and his family shifted to japan because of some work . Jake promised y/n  that he will come for her and then ......
Taehyung- then what
Jisso- then they will marry each other . We thought that he found someone else but maybe not . Taehyung! 
Taehyung was just heartbroken after knowing it . He knewed y/n will choose Jake because she love him not taehyung. 
Taehyung- y/n is the only girl i loved . But i can't be selfish if y/n love him then it's alright.  Right ?
Jin- taehyung please be brave .
Taehyung- why hyung.  Why always me . Why i can't get love . Maybe i wasn't born to love .
Y/n- what are you guys doing here let's go home .
They all went to their homes . Y/n and Jack was talking to each other while taehyung was just holding his tears.
They all reached home taehyung went direct in his room . Y/n  was very confused by all this . She went there. But taehyung was just ignoring her . Trying to not make eye contact or any conversation.  Y/n  changed her clothes and went down . Bts and blackpink also camed but went to taehyung. 
Taehyung pov
Jimin- taehyung please don't cry .
Taehyung- it's all my fault . I should have told her this befor . I should have told my feelings before  . Maybe then i won't regret. 
Jisso- no it's not like this. Go and tell y/n the truth . She will say yes.
Taehyung- i know she will definitely say yes but not because she love me because she don't want me to get hurt .
I will just hide it .
Rm- what are you saying go and tell her .
Taehyung- no she likes him . Jake is better than me .
Lisa- go tell her the truth .
Y/n- what truth ?
Y/n was there standing.  Did she heared it . No no no
Y/n- i asked you all something!  What truth!
Jisso- taehyung have something to tell you .go taehyung!
Taehyung- y-y/n... well i want to tell you something. 
No i will tell her confidently. 
Taehyung- *sighs* y/n i liked you since when i saw you . You are very different  . You understand me very welly . You cared about me .  I wanted to tell you so i can move on easily . I love you y/n.
Y/n's glass drops on the floor .
Taehyung- I know you love jack and he loves you too . If you don't want to be in this relationship .
Y/n puts her finger  on my mouth.
Y/n- how dare you 
Jisso- y/n what are you saying-
Y/n- please unnie let me say .
Taehyung- yes i know jack is better than-
Y/n- stop . No one is better than you . You are the best.  Don't you dare to say that i don't want to be in this relationship.  And also don't you dare to move on.
Taehyung- but jack is you childhood love .
Y/n- no! He was  . Until i married you . You are different taehyung.  You are caring . Takes care of me .  I love you
I was very happy i hugged y/n so tightly  .
All- awwww congratulations
Taehyung- but what about jack .
Y/n- ahh don't worry he camed here to tell me that he likes another girl now .
Taehyung- are you sure? You are saying so my feelings don't get hurt .
Y/n- you want proof . Let's drink alcohol then .
Taehyung- ( giggles)
Jin- huh?
Jisso- whenever y/n drinks alcohol.  She forgets everything what she does drunked and tells the truth while drunk . She can't handle alcohol. 
Jimin- oh now we get it .
Lisa- ok then celebrate itttt .
They all celebrated it till mid night . They all stayed in the mansion in guest rooms .taehyung and y/n went to their room .
Taehyung- y/n  i have to tell you one thing .
Y/n - hmm
Taehyung- well one day when you camed home drunked after the girls out. You-
Y/n- kissed you and all right
Taehyung- yeah - wait how do you know it ?
Y/n- well i wasn't drunk . I tested you and you passed it.
Taehyung- oh thank god i was very worried how i will  tell you this . I love you y/n.
Y/n- i love you too tae . You are my winter bear.
They all sleeped
The end
Hi butterflies don't think anything smuty okh they just slept nothing else it's mid night . So this was the end of this story.  I know i wasted your time on this boring  cringy and the worst story ever . But i will hope that i will make good ff's bye love you all hope you enjoyed.  If youhave readed my ff's then you know that i don't like smuts so don't expect anything from me bye love you all be safe